Class 1 Europe and Italy

Hi, I’m an Italian driver, 10 years Class 1 in Europe transporting livestock/fridge etc… got my licence exchanged to UK one, doing agency in UK at the moment but want to drive in Europe, Spain Italy. Anyone can tell me companies which I can contact I’d be very grateful. Even better if Italians working there, I’m based in The Midlands
PS: My English isn’t too good.

fred36:
Hi, I’m an Italian driver, 10 years Class 1 in Europe transporting livestock/fridge etc… got my licence exchanged to UK one, doing agency in UK at the moment but want to drive in Europe, Spain Italy. Anyone can tell me companies which I can contact I’d be very grateful. Even better if Italians working there, I’m based in The Midlands
PS: My English isn’t too good.

Try S@K haulage

I think EM Rogers still do a bit of Italy.

I was Italy in June and seen a couple of Sawyers wagons.

fred36:
/]

got my licence exchanged to UK one

Why ?

Cause they said to drive here I needed the CPC card which in Italy they don’t issue anymore…after loads of hassle and phone calls I was told the easiest option was to change to Uk licence…

Suedehead:

fred36:
/]

got my licence exchanged to UK one

Why ?

Most agency ask just one-Do you have full UK licence.If not-no job.I think this as well insurance companies rulles.

Hi Fred36.
Why not get in touch with Paganella from italy they and Arniella of spain
are always in the UK. They may want a driver based in the UK for Bulk tanker work.