Slam transport(Coventry)

Are they do Euro job?Any info about wages,job condition?

Dunno anything about them myself.
What happened with you and S&K? Was job as it seemed? Any help for others?

Franglais:

And Birds and Mathews and …!!

bald bloke:

Franglais:

Ah ! See what you mean.

bald bloke:

Franglais:

I looking for euro job.I sent CV to to many company.
Birds transport .They give me here driving assestment with left hand truck in Birmingham.I pass but after i refuse because they said -they do now just collection from DPD Hinckley and delivery to Paris and after some collection back.I don t like go to same route every time.Money at Bird was not great but not bad.
As well refuse one small company in Cambridgeshire area.They as well one run Cambridge area -Italy and back.
Mathews.Sent CV to this company.They answer who now not vacancy but said who put my CV in database and ask how long i need give notice to present empl and when i can be available to work and ask -i have ADR or not.Can see later ,may be answer may be not.
S@K. i had interview with him they wanted if i start 10.10.2015 but due my house contract renewal(if i start tramping that cant sort out problem with house)at the end of month and ADR training next week(ready paid money )i said him who i can be available to start from start of November.Next week i will call him again and if they give me job from November that i go to S@K.There money not bad,as well not same route every time.Little bit to far from Leicester but ok.If i found some better job and more close to home before November that can be good.

Franglais:

What is really earning at S@K.If they talk correct that drivers can get about 550 before tax plus 100-170 night out money.Are this correct■■?