Trucknet where

I am struggling to find Dutch and French drivers forums similar to TNUK. Can you point me in the right direction?

You could try TNFR or TNNL.

For a french one, Franglais or Pierrot 14 can give better advise, I know there are several good ones.
You can try this one:
fierdetreroutier.com/

Dutch forum here, but there are several as well
chauffeursforum.nl/

the maoster:
You could try TNFR or TNNL.

TNT for the Turkish forum.

bald:
For a french one, Franglais or Pierrot 14 can give better advise, I know there are several good ones.
You can try this one:
fierdetreroutier.com/

chauffeursforum.nl/

pmoioui.com , there is a forum, but it is very good on French driving legislation, again in French and you will have to have a reasonable understanding of the language, especially for the legal jargon.

thanks for the suggestions. I have got plugged into
fierdetreroutier.com/
bit of a struggle
I only passed french o-level at the third attempt
but they seem very nice people
One of them says he works for the French equivalent of VOSA. Be useful if we had an official voice on TNUK but I expect that they are discouraged from this

Optimum:
thanks for the suggestions. I have got plugged into
fierdetreroutier.com/
bit of a struggle
I only passed french o-level at the third attempt
but they seem very nice people
One of them says he works for the French equivalent of VOSA. Be useful if we had an official voice on TNUK but I expect that they are discouraged from this

Hi Optimum,

That might be an idea, but I think the VOSA (shouldn’t that be DVSA??) forum would very probably require a full-time (and very dedicated) Moderator. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

There’s absolutely no problem if a poster publicly says that they are a DVSA official, because it could be a good way of them explaining things from their side of the fence so to say. Given the hurly-burly nature of such a discussion, I’d imagine said poster might need a pretty thick skin because of the inevitable DVSA bashers who don’t realise that DVSA have a job to do and that the officers are carrying out their employer’s instructions just like any other worker.

If you’re serious about DVSA having a voice on TN, then please make the suggestion in the Feedback Forum and it will be considered.

bald:
You can try this one:
fierdetreroutier.com/

chauffeursforum.nl/

I’m also a member of the Dutch one.