Belgium obu problem

For 3 days now obu has constant red light and screen says not ready,does not respond to pressing any buttons,rang them and they send a reboot,still the same range them back and they say it’s defective to send it back and get replacement! It’s a new truck so box is only 3 week old! Was over there last week and worked fine but since weekend it has broken itself! Anyone else had probs?

nedbro:
For 3 days now obu has constant red light and screen says not ready,does not respond to pressing any buttons,rang them and they send a reboot,still the same range them back and they say it’s defective to send it back and get replacement! It’s a new truck so box is only 3 week old! Was over there last week and worked fine but since weekend it has broken itself! Anyone else had probs?

Yes, we had the same problem, first one went on red, while the lorry was out of Belgium.
We ordered a new one with all data already installed, tried that one at the cigarette lighter in another vehicle in the yard, and it would not start up, ordered another one, but that arrived late, so ended up buying one at the border.
Did manual entry, but it would not accept the vehicle, so had to make a phone call to explain why we had two OBU’s for one vehicle.
Once in our yard, switched to the one we got by mail and send the other three back, and are now waiting for a refund of 3 times .135 € :imp:
By the way, I work for a Belgian company, :slight_smile:

Touch wood, no probs so far…

I’ve just had it ‘built-in’, so it better not start playing up…

Mine was hard wired so was on permanent was ok for 2 weeks then it gave up

Mine had a red light. Got it changed.

Geoffo:
Touch wood, no probs so far…

I’ve just had it ‘built-in’, so it better not start playing up…

Well there you go… It packed up last Thursday so had to get another one. What a pain in the ■■■ that was.

So back to Volvo soon to get the ’ built in’ one taken out.