Trucking into germany

If any members have any questions regarding germany rules and regs ill do my best to help im a brit living and working in germany so 25 years so if i can help i will steve

That’s a kind offer, thank you sir

hi flyingflash007 just a simple one to start, when I was driving in Germany trucks up to 12 tonne was toll free but since retiring I have heard that the toll is now up to 7.5 tonne toll free but also for some roads other than main roads, as you would guess my transporter for my old Bedford that I show is 12 tonne, and even Belgium has now started charging every thing, can you point me to a site I can read up on the new rules.

hotel magnum:
hi flyingflash007 just a simple one to start, when I was driving in Germany trucks up to 12 tonne was toll free but since retiring I have heard that the toll is now up to 7.5 tonne toll free but also for some roads other than main roads, as you would guess my transporter for my old Bedford that I show is 12 tonne, and even Belgium has now started charging every thing, can you point me to a site I can read up on the new rules.

did you get my mail

flyingflash007:

hotel magnum:

did you get my mail

Don’t mail it, post it up.
This is a Forum, it’s for discussion.
There are a few who do shows. They might know a few wrinkles regarding show vehicle transport you’re unaware of unless you do show transport for example.

The answer to this question is in the Euro Drivers Info Point anyway, under Road Tolls - Germany

Ha ha I have one for you…

What are the signs that seem to show a tanker outline with orange inside tank and a distance underneath?

I carry petroleum fuels into the car plants and wondering if anything to do with dangerous goods in poor weather or something?

I know you’re gonna laugh your ■■■■ off and say it’s something totally unconnected!

Cheers

hi alex
i didnt laugh at all im not a haz man but i asked a mate and he tells me that this means vehicles carrying dangerous goods when you see this sign with the distance underneath it means you have only this distance to travel till you must turn off the road …he tells me that there are normally signs showing alternative route within the distance given …also if you see little black waves underneath it means if you have marine pollutants your not allowed to drive on that piece of road at all mainly seen comeing to a tunnel the hamburg elbe tunnel is a good example …hope this helps
best wishes steve

Simon:

flyingflash007:

hotel magnum:

did you get my mail

Don’t mail it, post it up.
This is a Forum, it’s for discussion.
There are a few who do shows. They might know a few wrinkles regarding show vehicle transport you’re unaware of unless you do show transport for example.

The answer to this question is in the Euro Drivers Info Point anyway, under Road Tolls - Germany

i did reply with privat message

flyingflash007:
i did reply with privat message

Well don’t.