Hambledon haulage

Do they still do the French sawmills?

Why do you ask Matt? Are you thinking of giving them a call? My missus does sometimes see their wagons go past our house on their way to a mill in Tinchebray, but not as much as before. I did just over a month for them last year, but couldn’t be bothered with the “whatever you do, you must get that ferry” BLOX, “don’t worry I’ll pay your fines” is what the bossman said to me

pierrot 14:
Why do you ask Matt? Are you thinking of giving them a call? My missus does sometimes see their wagons go past our house on their way to a mill in Tinchebray, but not as much as before. I did just over a month for them last year, but couldn’t be bothered with the “whatever you do, you must get that ferry” BLOX, “don’t worry I’ll pay your fines” is what the bossman said to me

nope I did a spell for them was just curious, I take it you live on the road out of Vire!!!

mattecube:

pierrot 14:

nope I did a spell for them was just curious, I take it you live on the road out of Vire!!!

I live just by the speed camera on the D524 between Vire and Tinchebray
Couldn’t put up with the keep running, don’t worry I’ll pay the fines attitude from Rob.

pierrot 14:

mattecube:

pierrot 14:

I live just by the speed camera on the D524 between Vire and Tinchebray
Couldn’t put up with the keep running, don’t worry I’ll pay the fines attitude from Rob.

I used to enjoy that area!!

I think they`ve gone belly up. [zb]

Franglais:

Im curious

Me too

Franglais:

They have !!

What a shame NOT !!!

I think FTL are doing the sawmills now.

kerbut:

I know theyre doing a lot of it, but dont know whether it`s all of it, and is direct work or not.
I did a coupla of loads from that way several years ago, but none recently. Bit of lumpy load, but went OK. Gotta watch the weight too, new oak goes heavier than kiln dried building timber. A full trailer would be a few tons over the top.

kerbut:

They’re only doing the Hewins (sp) timber contract.

And as a p.s. about Hambledon, the owner was being investigated by DVSA for all sorts of digi infringements, one driver was caught with two cards, loads of weekend break offences, daily break whilst on the ferry shortfalls. The list goes on. From what I heard the boss, rather than going to court, just handed over all the O’licences

pierrot 14:
And as a p.s. about Hambledon, the owner was being investigated by DVSA for all sorts of digi infringements, one driver was caught with two cards, loads of weekend break offences, daily break whilst on the ferry shortfalls. The list goes on. From what I heard the boss, rather than going to court, just handed over all the O’licences

He who laughs last…

mattecube:

pierrot 14:

He who laughs last…

Meaning ?

pierrot 14:

mattecube:

pierrot 14:

He who laughs last…

Meaning ?

…laugh’s loudest!!!

David

5thwheel:

pierrot 14:

mattecube:

pierrot 14:

He who laughs last…

Meaning ?

…laugh’s loudest!!!
David

HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAA

There you go beat that !!!

Glad the A-hole has been busted

MWAAAHAAAHAAAAAHA :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Any news on pending court cases or owt?? Cant see its justice IF someone commits offences then hands back O-licence to escape?

Franglais:
Any news on pending court cases or owt?? Cant see its justice IF someone commits offences then hands back O-licence to escape?

Can’t find any info on the DVSA case against him, but I found out that the company, Ryefell Ltd (trading as HH ) went into voluntary liquidation around about May/June, owing quite a bit of money. Thought this quite funny, the owner appointed his son as a director mid-April and he, his son, then resigned mid-May, only lasted just under a month.

pierrot 14:

Franglais:

Can’t find any info on the DVSA case against him, but I found out that the company, Ryefell Ltd (trading as HH ) went into voluntary liquidation around about May/June, owing quite a bit of money. Thought this quite funny, the owner appointed his son as a director mid-April and he, his son, then resigned mid-May, only lasted just under a month.

“Funny” peculiar no doubt. Nasty smell about it all isn`t there? A pity for any and all who were owed money by the company that went down. I do understand the principles behind Limited Liability Companies but do get upset at how some seem to take unfair advantage of those rules.