DWP international transport Stoke on Trent

Anyone know of contact details,run maroon coloured units and fridges. :smiley:

Tel:steve allen 01782534443 or mobile 07816523589 or e-mail steve@dwpinternational.co.uk

Isn’t DWP a £200 per week and a tin of polish company :question:

They run a lot of Twingo’s I know that much. Enough to put anyone off, regardless of the fact they’ve got 10 spots bolted to the front of them.

They used to go to Kossovo, but nowadays can be found doing dairy runs from Belgium.
That sort of works ok if you like spending lots of time in Tesco RDC’s where they go an awful lot.
Theres a ■■■■ funny tale though about the time I got the boss Danny Poole and myself stuck in a mine-field in Croatia… buts thats for another time.

Has dwp gone pop as not seen them about nowdays?

Dwp/Danny w Poole ( and over the years many other names ) still going strong i believe . Running very blinged up daf 105/scania top line motors . Last spotted one at widnes Tesco 2 week ago .

image.jpg

That daf was in pratts bananas Sunday morning the guy driving it had his kids with him,not many do these days.

Theres a blast from the past for the older trucknet users. a post by ianyng.
Interesting fella!!

Was that the bullets load. never came back after his house burnt down after using a aerosol to clean his computer ?

Thats the one! If you click on his profile, then click on search user’s posts, he has deleted a lot, but if you look, you can see the title of each post he has written on, and most of it is still there.

Spotted this earlier on in the week…

It caught my eye because it has Belgian flags on the side wind deflectors…

image.jpg

ianyng:
They used to go to Kossovo, but nowadays can be found doing dairy runs from Belgium.
That sort of works ok if you like spending lots of time in Tesco RDC’s where they go an awful lot.
Theres a ■■■■ funny tale though about the time I got the boss Danny Poole and myself stuck in a mine-field in Croatia… buts thats for another time.

Thats funny. His name cropped up in conversation today. I was talking to someone who knows a driver for DWP.

I realise I have dragged up an old thread

It is now W.Smith International.
No Renaults.
Steve allen left 12 months ago.

I thought they had gone pop, saw their trailer in Caddys for sale and a DAF in Smith Bros ?

will send the pic, may be mistaken

is this them ?

smart truck, dont seem that old to be up for sale

Thats them. As you can see no longer ‘DWP’, well not in name anyway. Heard a romour that certain ministry members were very keen to catch up with Danny so he is now residing over seas. But you know how romours go… :laughing:

seen these alot in keystones for mcdonalds as well. Anybody know how many trucks they run and if they recruit much?