Ralph Davies.

Does anyone know what this company is like to work for and does he still go to all those far away places.

:confused: What I’ve heard is your expected to be out for 3 weeks in the UK. Also they hardly ever go abroad now - rumour has it. Go to their site you might still see all about their vacancies. :wink:

Hi Dafmad, I was actually hoping to go abroad and to some of the places their website says they go to, but if they don’t do it anymore then its not what i’m after.
Cheers, Neil.

They were doing work to Greece, tho dont know if you would call Greece a far away place or not, not seen any about this last month tho.
sdj

Ring them. Not sure sure of number though. Ask for Noel Minchew. :wink:

Also, this might help.

Ralph Davies International Ltd,
The Runnings,
Kingsditch Ind Estate,
Cheltenham,
Glos :wink:

Thanks for all the help, Greece is far enough for me , I think i would quite enjoy that. I will give them a ring when i’m ready to go full time and let you all know.
cheers, Neil.

One of the very few hauliers I will work for. (Its worth the £80 train journey to get there)
Why dont you go to the runnings and you can ask all your questions?

spoke to one of their drivers the other day,he was saying that they still have regular runs to Germany with machinary and office equipment.

if ya fancey greece spain portugal etc try pullyns transport reading are currentley looking for drivers average time away 3 weeks :laughing:

Carl:
if ya fancey greece spain portugal etc try pullyns transport reading are currentley looking for drivers average time away 3 weeks :laughing:

Free tin of polish with every mug. :laughing:

I might try Pullyns, I like the sound of that. Not to keen on the tin of polish though. Its against my religion to polish trucks.

Newbie:
I might try Pullyns, .

Seems like you have changed your mind without even speaking to the man who may or may not give you a job. Perhaps you should try a different one or maybe somewhere else. Both Ralph Davies and pulleyns pick their drivers and you do not know if they are going to offer a job until you go and see them.

Thay go to scandy and get back loads from nedexco in germany . i live here and thay wont take drivers from germany :confused:

Hi Julian, I am a bit stuck for starting a full time job till maybe early next year and was just keeping my options open as to who to try, both these companies sound ideal for what i’m looking for but there is no gaurantee I will get a job with either.
I’m grateful for all the advice i’m given.
Cheers, Neil.

Can any one help me i am trying to get in contact with my old friend Colin he worked for Ralph Davies years ago and before that i worked with him with James and hodder from avonmouth any name is Stewart and my nick name was rabbit when i worked for them years ago now i am retired now

For some reason i thought Davie’s was a Welsh haulier :blush:

They used to go to Kasakhstan,and some made it to the Chinese border.Russanglia was doing those trips,that was firm to do with Peter Gilder and Sons.Both in Chletenham area.

ellies dad:
For some reason i thought Davie’s was a Welsh haulier :blush:

and it took you 4 and a half years to ask that question?! :wink:

ralph davies pay every 2 weeks not sure where they go now,
pullyens drivers are now away for 5 weeks at a time and go everywhere