UK DCPC valid in EU?

Thanks, Franglais, for taking the time :slight_smile:

Yeah, this kinda puts the seal on what I´ve been finding out this last few weeks.
I´ll just say that I´ve about finished with the idea of a full time job in Spain. Done a lot of research, job sites, emails, etc etc etc. Nothing that could remotely be construed as positive ever came back.

My daughter is back there now, she can´t find anything for me. She has lots of friends to ask, she´s fluent (more Spanish than English tbh. Proper feral :smiley:)
Reads the papers asks around.
Because she´s English she gets around the Ex-pats as well, all me old mates etc. Still no go.

So I´ve resigned meself to working here for the …
A: Better money
2: More choice of jobs
D: It is actually cheaper for a weeks shopping here, believe it or not.

The plan is, work and get enough cash to visit Peter Smythe, get me C+E. Keep working.
That´s it.
A couple of holidays a year one to Spain, one to Australia where me other daughter and grandson are.

Gidders, yep, I hear ya. All my research is proving your points.
But, some of my best jobs, in music or otherwise, have been got because I´ve been in the right place at the right time.
Can´t do that from London. Gotta have boots on the ground. Still, not gonna happen.
What part of the Costa Blanca, may I ask? If you´d rather not say, that´s fine :slight_smile:

Trouble is, I AM single, and would LOVE to go back there and work, but I´m also ■■■■■■■ bolloxing ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ old :smiley:

Heheh, mountain man muckles :smiley:
Tell you the truth mate, that is EXACTLY what it´s like at my ex country home. Everyone walks around with a shotgun and a big size 10 dog :slight_smile: