Copyright and photo's-

Update

I see you still have a warning about using photos from transportphotos.com.
This is no longer a problem and members are welcome to use any photos from
that web site (aka na3t.org) provided they retain the text and
watermark.

On this forum many members post a lot of images that are taken from other websites or bought from photo traders. We do not have time to check wether every image is copyrighted.

If you believe that an image is being shown that you own the copyright to, and wish it removed from this website please contact UKAdmin@Truck.net. Please include a link to the website from where the image was taken.

This also applies to images scanned from magazines, again we cannot check wether every image on here is copyrighted, but if you believe an image that you own the copyright too is being used without your permission please e-mail us at the above e-mail address

Members please note.

There are fairly stringent copyright laws that we have to obey, just because a image is shown on the internet or you bought it from a trader does not mean that it is available to be posted, copied or directly linked to for display on the internet. If we are contacted by the owners of copyrighted images we will/may to remove the image from your post.

For Information
BAPLA.org

There is a list below of websites that have requested that we do not reproduce photo’s from their collections- please do not copy and publish any photo’s from these websites without explicit permission

List of websites who have notified us of the use of their of copyrighted photo’s from their website and have requested the photo’s be removed and further photo’s not to be published on here without explicit permission

OK guys… can I remind everyone, Just because you have bought a photo, that does not mean you can post it to the web… unless stated the copyright remains wiih the person who took the photo. I have today had to remove a number of photo’s from this forum. If its your photo then great, if it is someone eslses ask… you would be surprised how many say yes… if you do neither do not be surprised if your photo’s get deleted