Tippers

Ulceby today.

Site work Clickermin Ponteland H,R.Atkinsons project earley 80s.

heres some of the tippers Ive driven

Constructor 30.25

Foden 4325 C10-340 Cat

Alpha ISM-420 ■■■■■■■

Alpha C12-450 Cat

I drive this for Garners… They usually buy new but have bought 2 used scanias this year.

One of the gaffers motors…

One of only two sleeper cabs they have, driven by Ian.

I drove this 340 volvo for 13 months. Its done well over a million KMs with no serious problems. shown here having 20 tonnes dropped in one go by the face shovel which doesnt normally load road trucks at Cemex Halkyn.

3 Volvo fms. 420, 340 and a 400.

Taken at truckest circa 1987. Foden 3250 6x4

Bedford TM 14 litre 290 ■■■■■■■ my dad drove for David Hatswell. Taken 1988.

He was then given this beauty 1989 Merc 1735.

And he drove this 1981 F7 for a short while. the splitter was on the dash!

Hi dozer could you tell me where R536 YEE came from I saw one in a yard in rotherham a few years ago not sure if its the same one.I am a big foden fan i put a few on old time lorries about BUTLERS on butlers quarry maltby.Just thought did it belong to john owens from dinnington,i know its in redland colours maybe owens had one with a sister number anyone know.

paul motyka:
Hi dozer could you tell me where R536 YEE came from I saw one in a yard in rotherham a few years ago not sure if its the same one.I am a big foden fan i put a few on old time lorries about BUTLERS on butlers quarry maltby.Just thought did it belong to john owens from dinnington,i know its in redland colours maybe owens had one with a sister number anyone know.

Hi paul, yes it came from over shefield way. From a La Farge tar plant at the bottom of a hill off the M1 if I remember correctly. I bought it off an old chap that was very ill but I never met him. the boss from coopers helped out with the sale. It was a brilliant truck only needing a new olive on one of the splitter pipes!

Not one of the best wagons we had, we didnt run it a long time, We prefered the S 36, much better performer, & better on fuel also.

This one for instance, 22. Tonne Payload, First class Motor.

Ulceby today.

One from the past; It went well for a 260 apparently

My current motor (had new) on muckaway in a tight spot

The smallest on the fleet, plated at 12ton so it can carry “half a 6wheeler load”

Two of our newest