Brakes reading

Any one at brake bros reading tell me are they hireing direct or do you have to go through agency for class 2 multi drop
Cheers
Steve

I’ve moved your post to a discussion forum where you will more likely get the answers you’re looking for. dd.

BUMP

They’ve got a big advert hanging outside the warehouse so would assume it’s direct.

All brakes depots are recruiting direct.

The turnover of staff has been very high in the C2 department, because you’ll be very busy on your packed round delivering to carveries, harvesters, & schools (now they’re back) and they are offering to put you through DCPC (which would have to be right now, crash course!) at this point too…

SO… you’'ll get to don the green uniform, and call yourself a full timer…
I’m dropping in there on Friday. :sunglasses: (already working, not applying)

And here’s me thinking he had been to the testing station for an MOT :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

I had an interview with them last week, but because I only passed my test in August, they said they wanted somebody with a bit more experience. That was in Burtonwood.

The people with the ‘more experience’ though, don’t want to do the C2 work - which was considered the “baptism of fire” when they first started…
Ask them again! - You’ve got a bit more experience now - the last time you applied! :sunglasses:

“When finding oneself in hell - keep on running…”

W.Churchill