Should of gone to specksaver

surely you can tell how tight the road is might just be me but i would of checked before going down that lane

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-21291471

I’ve done a delivery to this place…

Now, follow the road and look at the bridge - it is possible and is the best and safest way out, but you wouldn’t think you’d make it. Sometimes you just do though.

It doesn’t look as tight on streetview as it does when it’s full of an artic lol. I’ve actually done the bridge both ways because the postcode took me to the other end of the road - correct road name to postcode…

Seems apt in this instance that Skat is another word for ■■■■.

I witnessed one of those Skat trucks roll over on a bend right In front of me once… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

DrivingMissDaisy:
Seems apt in this instance that Skat is another word for [zb].

I thought it was the name of the fetish for the substance, rather than the substance itself? :confused:

getting stuck is one thing,but keeping going until you pull the tyres off is ridiculous.

It’s not just the fact that he’s stuck in a narrow lane. He is absolutely miles from any main road, in the middle of Exmoor. I cannot imagine why he would be there.

Just had a look on Google Street view

He should be banned from driving trucks. He’s a complete ■■■■■■■■. No way that is a fit route for an artic.

Nob head.

Prat,pratnav or completely lost and blind panic?? I do feel sorry for him and the houseowners. But not as sorry as I feel for the company-their motto has got to go!.How much will it cost them to replace all of their tautliner curtains? :open_mouth:

Truckulent:

He should be banned from driving trucks. He’s a complete [zb]. No way that is a fit route for an artic.

Nob head.

I bet you’ll be please once you’ve passed your test?

Saaamon:

Truckulent:

He should be banned from driving trucks. He’s a complete [zb]. No way that is a fit route for an artic.

Nob head.

I bet you’ll be please once you’ve passed your test?

The LGV test has nothing to do with assessing if routing along country lanes is appropriate for an artic or not so is irrelevant. :laughing:

And you’re as bad if you take an artic down there…try looking at the road further along - if he’d made it. Just not a route to pick for an articulated lorry - if you’re a professional that is.

It’ not about whether it will physically go, but about the advisability of taking such a large vehicle through small villages and along country lanes if it isn’t strictly necessary. It’s called consideration for others. But then again, most drivers don’t have any so no surprises finding the ‘I can go anywhere attitude’.

Obviously someone as skilled as you would get through without ever making any error. I bet the guy that got stuck had the same attitude. :laughing:

Winseer:

DrivingMissDaisy:
Seems apt in this instance that Skat is another word for [zb].

I thought it was the name of the fetish for the substance, rather than the substance itself? :confused:

No although I used a little poetic licence in the spelling… :grimacing: