Motorway services showers

where would you say was the worst shower you had

hamilton services north on 74 the actual shower is hot and powerfull but the room is cramped filthy stinks of must and the water doesnt drain from the floor so hard to get dressed

Probably clackett lane m25 anti clockwise! :open_mouth: don’t forget your flip-flops! :grimacing:

stafford north bound is my worst, agree with hamilton too good shower ■■■■ everything else !!

best shower is cherwell valley on the m40

i always wear flip flops makes you feel cleaner after a scummy shower room

id say hilton park southbound its the worst ive had yet followed by forton southbound

I’ve posted this pic before on a diary, but I bet it’s still there. It was in Exelby services and I was sent upstairs to the female showers - this was the cleanest…

The best ones in my opinion are at Orwell. Cleaned after every use - an absolute pleasure to use.

i’m lucky i get showers and sometimes the sauna too at our customers premisis but sometimes use penrith truckstops showers, there not the best but there clean ( unless there busy)

M1 Northampton services either north or south.

Forget the name exactly but the ones at Immingham end of the 180. I think its Ulceby services, best apple crumble Ive had too!!!

chively services m4 /a34

oldsid:
Forget the name exactly but the ones at Immingham end of the 180. I think its Ulceby services, best apple crumble Ive had too!!!

so your telling us its the worst showers you have experienced but the best apple crumble, do you eat the said crumble whilst in the shower :question: :smiley:

green456:

oldsid:

so your telling us its the worst showers you have experienced but the best apple crumble, do you eat the said crumble whilst in the shower :question: :smiley:

You’ve seen American pie ain’t ya?? :open_mouth: :smiley:

The best “free” one in the uk is the one in the servs just north of truck haven on the M6.

It will take your skin off it’s that powerful. :wink:

green456:

oldsid:

The best “free” one in the uk is the one in the servs just north of truck haven on the M6.

Watford Gap is bad. Newport Pagnel was reasonable but the shower head sprays water in odd directions and it’s hard to get wet.

Welcome break showers are always pretty good i think, i wont use them if there not bad but cambridge services are abit grim.

I ain’t used these in a while…But Cullompton were brilliant about 4 years back.

I see that P&O at Liverpool charge £2 to use the shower there

Whats that all about? Its not like its some sort of luxury. Wouldn’t mind if there was some fit bird to wash your back for the money LOL

Thetaff:

green456:

oldsid:

Burton in Kendal?

The showers at Thurrock msa were pretty good when I used one last week. And South Mimms are pretty good too, but I’ll always wear me flip flops though.

Annandale Water are nice

Toddington North bound are nice now that they have re done them

Peterborough are ok

Ferrybridge were fine last time I used them

Clacket Lane nice & warm

Stockyard are nice

Cambridge were ok last I used them

The services on the M4 not far from Swindon cant remember the name :blush: not good

Strencham dont like them

animal:
Annandale Water are nice

Toddington North bound are nice now that they have re done them

Peterborough are ok

Ferrybridge were fine last time I used them

Clacket Lane nice & warm

Stockyard are nice

Cambridge were ok last I

The services on the M4 not far from Swindon cant remember the name :blush: not good

Strencham dont like them

Parked up at Strensham tonight, 24 quid to park, 1 shower :imp: everyone looking at you as if your something on bottom of their shoe as you wait for it to become vacant, sorry but its not good enough in my opinion… :imp: