fucking idiots

I done some agency work today to Tesco at Southampton , i went for a ■■■■ and to my surprise some ■■■■■■■ driver had pulled the boards off the wall and some other sphincter had put ■■■ ends out on the wall.

WHO are these people and why do they do it?? do they get some kind of ■■■■■■■ pleasure out of defacing these places?? if you are reading this the big ■■■■■■■ round thing you pee in to lifts up and the little shiny handle on the wall gets rid of your ■■■■, just think for a minute will you?? who is going to use it after you NOT the goods in clerk and not the fork lift driver who you seem to think is to blame for your delay. the next person will be another driver who has probably had as bad a day as you have.

Sorry if i offended anyone but its about time this minority were removed from society.

couldn’t agree more.

:unamused: The toilet habits of some - and not just drivers - is simply beyond words. At one time the top floor male toilets in the office section of the Leeds Container-Base used to be for all, but now they lock them to stop the drivers using them and we’re forced to use the disgusting ones at the side of the inspection bays.

Like you say Jammy, operating the button/handle to flush away your bobbins isn’t rocket science. How I’ve managed to escape catching something nasty from “taking a no.2” :smiley: at some of the places I’ve been beggars belief. :unamused:

They are also usually the same type of [zb] that moans if the facilities are taken away due to vandalism and filth too. Its the “never my fault” brigade.

Mal.

I agree, but not quite subtle enough…L. :wink: