So 1984 is finally here (30 years late)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17576745

Like they don’t already. And ■■■■■■■■ to ‘if you aint doing anything wrong you got nothing to worry about’.

Things change. At the time of writing for example is is legal to be an atheist. But what if things changed? A fanatical religious party came in to power. Then there is all the information needed to purge society of the newly illegal non believers.

Squiddy:
Email and web use 'to be monitored' under new laws - BBC News

Like they don’t already. And ■■■■■■■■ to ‘if you aint doing anything wrong you got nothing to worry about’.

Things change. At the time of writing for example is is legal to be an atheist. But what if things changed? A fanatical religious party came in to power. Then there is all the information needed to purge society of the newly illegal non believers.

I think under Sharia law you do have the chance to change sides and join their cause.So Galloway will be ok but they’ll probably make an exception in my case. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Do you not realise Squiddy,has the penny not dropped yet…those in positions of ‘power’…Ministers,Civil Servants are absolutely TERRIFIED of the public.

29 years late, it’s only 2013!!!

Red Squirrel:

Ah, but to quote 1984, 2+2=5 so my maths is correct. Thankye.

Red Squirrel:

28, it’s 2012 or am I missing something :confused:

Eckyboy:

Red Squirrel:

28, it’s 2012 or am I missing something :confused:

That’s what I said, but I was writing in newspeak. :wink:

Squiddy:
Email and web use 'to be monitored' under new laws - BBC News

I think it’s a good idea, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. It is the best way to stop those evil murdering cowardly Islamists carrying out their mess murders etc. When those tossers bombed the tube and that bus the reason their identities were found so soon is because of street cameras, otherwise the rest of the evil gang would be out there free. The USA actually envies the UK for it’s surveylance network. Terrorosts use the web and forums like Facebook to comunicate so any anti British posts will be seen. If Muslims who want Sharia law don’t like it they can go and live in a country where that wicked system exists … but wait ! if they do that they won’t get unemployment pay etc :astonished:

Carryfast:
I think under Sharia law you do have the chance to change sides and join their cause.So Galloway will be ok but they’ll probably make an exception in my case. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Sharia law has nothing to do with any God, it is just a system where sick sadists can torture and cruelly harm people in the name of religion.
I am Athiest and proud of it, If God was to exist I am damm sure he would punish followers of Sharia law though.

Does this mean everyone will know I’ve been buying ■■■■■ enlargement pills?
I thought GCHQ could always monitor all phone and emails,

Mr B:

Not just GCHQ, The listening post at RAF Croughton can listen in also. (USAF run).

I would just like to say hello to the dumb people on this thread.

Hello dumb people!!!

:laughing: :laughing:

The electoral turkeys have been voting for Christmas all their miserable lives, and finally when its all but too late realise whats happening, can so few of you think for yourselves.

Whilst you the electorate continue as instructed by the media, propaganda arm of the current owners of the country, to vote for the three factions of the one party state…the lib lab con party, commited to surrender to the EU masterstate whilst amazingly simultaneously being the tail for the Americans to wag…you will continue to endorse their relentless charge into a total surveillance and monitored society.

Pity you won’t be around to see them inserting electronic chips into the heads of your great great grandchildren shortly after their birth, then you might realise what you have done.

As for the the Muslim situation, i couldn’t for the life of me hazard a guess why they should hate certain parts of the west with such venom :unamused: …you’d think they would welcome the cruise tomohawk missiles and other laughingly called precision weapons that have killed so many innocents in the pursuit of their oil and regime changes.

It has happened on your watch and you have voted for it.

ThrustMaster:
I would just like to say hello to the dumb people on this thread.

Hello dumb people!!!

:laughing: :laughing:

Hello!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Juddian:
The electoral turkeys have been voting for Christmas all their miserable lives, and finally when its all but too late realise whats happening, can so few of you think for yourselves.

Whilst you the electorate continue as instructed by the media, propaganda arm of the current owners of the country, to vote for the three factions of the one party state…the lib lab con party, commited to surrender to the EU masterstate whilst amazingly simultaneously being the tail for the Americans to wag…you will continue to endorse their relentless charge into a total surveillance and monitored society.

Pity you won’t be around to see them inserting electronic chips into the heads of your great great grandchildren shortly after their birth, then you might realise what you have done.

As for the the Muslim situation, i couldn’t for the life of me hazard a guess why they should hate certain parts of the west with such venom :unamused: …you’d think they would welcome the cruise tomohawk missiles and other laughingly called precision weapons that have killed so many innocents in the pursuit of their oil and regime changes.

It has happened on your watch and you have voted for it.

■■■■ me Juddian, you sound like one of them conspiracy feerists i read about in the Sun…

Goaty:

Juddian:

[zb] me Juddian, you sound like one of them conspiracy feerists i read about in the Sun…

Which edition of the Sun was it, i’ll look it up and see which party (murdoch owned) they told their readers to vote for that week… :smiling_imp: :open_mouth: :wink:

Not sure. I can only count to 8. No thumbs yet, y’see. :open_mouth:

I am not worried, they have been listening to me for years and I just repeat what the voices in my head tell me. :wink:

Diesel Fertiliser Muslim Bomb President Queen Battery Shoes Sharia Barracks Fuel Biology Leeds Luton Derby Plane Airport Plastic Bottle Jelly BBC IRA Semtex Burka Suit Hats Flash Web

Just a list of keywords I use in some of my websites.

Mr B:

Looking at the spelling on those spam emails, I would guess that junk advertising is 99% coming from non-british folk, rather than what I’d anticipate to be the cut-glass grammar of the home office pundit that requires good spelling to get to first base with anyone with half a brain opening their email! :wink:

Wheel Nut:
I am not worried, they have been listening to me for years and I just repeat what the voices in my head tell me. :wink:

Diesel Fertiliser Muslim Bomb President Queen Battery Shoes Sharia Barracks Fuel Biology Leeds Luton Derby Plane Airport Plastic Bottle Jelly BBC IRA Semtex Burka Suit Hats Flash Web

Just a list of keywords I use in some of my websites.

Just to confirm … I neither know nor have ever communicated or incited non political thoughts to the avatar known as wheel nut… Derby suit hats though ■■?