sawyers transport

usual please what they like pay ect

danthevan:
usual please what they like pay ect

Our resident Irish correspondent ( Luke) will I’m sure be able to give you a good answer.

I’m afraid he won’t! Not heard anything bad about them and we had one ex Sawyers man work here for a while and he said they were a well run company. More than that I have no idea I’m afraid.

Derek Sawyers has been around since dinosaurs walked the earth :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing:

He is expanding at a helluva rate but runs (nearly :smiley: ) legal and you will do your max hours in decent tackle (VolvoFH/Merc Megaspace/Scania Topline) and money is good too.
Just got to be fond of those bloody Irish Sea ferries and “open all hours” :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

Mate is one of his many subbies and is flat out but rates are rock bottom. :cry:

Red to a bull is Sawyers to vosa. :wink:

thanks for the replies,rang them today no luck

pavaroti:

And he still rang for a job…

thats because i need a job

pavaroti:

Have you ever seen his SDSV :question: (Sawyers Driver Support Vehicle)
Its an EXACT replica of a VOSA Ford Galaxy painted the same too :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing:

happysack:

pavaroti:

Why not? Because one man says VOSA are keen on them?

Like a lot of firms, the bigger they get, the more legal they have to be.

The bent work goes to the subbies, so get on the big firm. No fun being bent anymore.

switchlogic:

happysack:

pavaroti:

Next time your passing an open weighbridge have a look see what the black lettering says on the white fridge in there. :unamused: :smiley:

pavaroti:

switchlogic:

happysack:

pavaroti:

Next time your passing an open weighbridge have a look see what the black lettering says on the white fridge in there. :unamused: :smiley:

Reed Boardall? Waltons? Hotpoint?

Happydaze:

The bent work goes to the subbies, so get on the big firm. No fun being bent anymore.

Just in the last week i’ve seen a sawyers pulled in Ashford and a sawyers subbie pulled in Stafford.

Big Truck:

pavaroti:

Have you ever seen his SDSV :question: (Sawyers Driver Support Vehicle)
Its an EXACT replica of a VOSA Ford Galaxy painted the same too :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing:

Funny when you see it go down the M1 homeward bound and it passing 3 or 4 Sawyer truck’s aswell,talk about owning the road. :grimacing:

pavaroti:

Happydaze:

Just in the last week i’ve seen a sawyers pulled in Ashford and a sawyers subbie pulled in Stafford.

Sawyers fridges have blue writing on them.

Being directed into a checkpoint means nothing except for the fact that the vehicle is there.

pavaroti:

Happydaze:

Just in the last fortnight, I have been pulled into just about every checkpoint from Aberdeen to Cornwall, each time given a clean bill of health, just because you get pulled, don’t make you guilty.

pete-b:

pavaroti:

Happydaze:

Just in the last fortnight, I have been pulled into just about every checkpoint from Aberdeen to Cornwall, each time given a clean bill of health, just because you get pulled, don’t make you guilty.

You could also check the who’s who/profiles of the frequent posters on vosa watch’s page. :bulb: :grimacing:

Happydaze:

pavaroti:

Happydaze:

Sawyers fridges have blue writing on them.

Being directed into a checkpoint means nothing except for the fact that the vehicle is there.

Exactly

pavaroti:

pete-b:

pavaroti:

Happydaze:

You could also check the who’s who/profiles of the frequent posters on vosa watch’s page. :bulb: :grimacing:

That doesn’t mean much either. VOSA waste an hour of your time every time they stop you and many me included would rather not have the time wasted. VOSA just pull anything from the island of ireland indiscriminately it means nothing, unless you saw these Sawyers parked up with a green wire through the wheels then your just making up rumours about a company you know nothing about.