You're winding my leg sir

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

May I be the first to say Jeremy Thorburn is a ■■■■.

Thankyou.

Coffeeholic:

Thankyou.

seconded.

At least he didn’t use much management ■■■■ speak in that memo.

Coffeeholic:

Thankyou.

I suspected you would be :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shoud you not do this anyway■■? how much do landing legs cost■■?

Dick Head Logistics strike again :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hahahaha. You would think managers would check their info.

starfighter:

He did, he heard it in many RDC waiting rooms, Eurotunnel and short sea ferries.
And also he heard from a driver who had heard it, from his wife’s sister, neighbour, who’s brother was talking to a guy in the pub, who knew somebody who drove sometimes a 7.5 tonner on the odd saturday, …so it must be true :grimacing: had checked it on several different sources :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

caledoniandream:

starfighter:

He did, he heard it in many RDC waiting rooms, Eurotunnel and short sea ferries.
And also he heard from a driver who had heard it, from his wife’s sister, neighbour, who’s brother was talking to a guy in the pub, who knew somebody who drove sometimes a 7.5 tonner on the odd saturday, …so it must be true :grimacing: had checked in on several differet sources :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:smiley:
Mind you, I made our TM panic by telling him VOSA were going to start issuing FPNs for having too much paperwork in the windscreen.

We need a new rumour about driving in your hi-viz getting you a fine.

OOPS

danthevan:

Unless you regularly go over hump back bridges or drive down roads/in yards with bomb craters its not going to be much of an issue.

Conor:

danthevan:

Unless you regularly go over hump back bridges or drive down roads/in yards with bomb craters its not going to be much of an issue.

So anyone in London should make sure they wind them up.

Conor:

danthevan:

Or get on ferries. The top deck of a ferry has been the death of many a landing leg.

starfighter:
We need a new rumour about driving in your hi-viz getting you a fine.

that’s prety easy, walk in the office looking really hacked off, maybe doing a bit of mumbling. some one is bound to say “what’s up?”
then go into one. "you and your hi vis this, hi vis that, and i end up with a fine off vosa. the reflection on the screen impairs my view. i’m going home. i just can’t, i just can’t win.

switchlogic:

Conor:

danthevan:

Or get on ferries. The top deck of a ferry has been the death of many a landing leg.

I would also imagine Landing legs have been the death of many a top deck of a ferrys

AHT:

switchlogic:

Conor:

danthevan:

I would also imagine Landing legs have been the death of many a top deck of a ferrys

Believe me landing legs pose no problems for a ferry deck! The legs always lose without fail.

Coffeeholic:

Thankyou.

He is also a no-mark, he doesn’t even have a Linkedin profile :stuck_out_tongue:

I was going to start a thread about it to tice him out…

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Thankyou.

He is also a no-mark, he doesn’t even have a Linkedin profile

I know, I already looked with the same idea as you in mind. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Manager talking through his arse is news? :grimacing:

Coffeeholic:

Thankyou.

I would agree based solely on the contents of the memo in the OP.But then again, I don’t work for DHL so if he looks in on here,I can’t be sacked :laughing: :laughing: