MAN TGX 24v socket HELP

I have a 61 plate MAN TGX.
The 24v cigarette lighter socket works, the 12v socket in the passenger side footwell works but the 24v socket in the passenger side footwell does not work. I can’t find a blown fuse anywhere or even the relevent fuses for both sockets on the passenger side.
I’ve also looked through the manual with no luck.
Any ideas ? Thanks.
(last time it was in for inspection/service I asked them to have a look but they ‘forgot’ !)

The fuse for the 24v socket is located in the main fuse box. Rated 15 amp. It could have tripped out and needs resetting by pushing the red trip switch on the front of the fuse back in.
Alternatively, the socket connection may have come adrift and needs to be reconnected.

Inselaffe:
The fuse for the 24v socket is located in the main fuse box. Rated 15 amp. It could have tripped out and needs resetting by pushing the red trip switch on the front of the fuse back in.
Alternatively, the socket connection may have come adrift and needs to be reconnected.

Cheers, I’ve checked the connection on the back of the socket which is fine. Never really thought about resetting a trip switch though, so I’ll see if that is the problem even though I didn’t see any buttons on the fuse panel when I was messing with it earlier.

There’s a little red button on the front of the fuse. If it’s tripped, it will be sticking out and just needs to be reset by pushing it back in with a pen or suchlike.

Take out fuses F216 & F217. It works on my 58 plate

Inselaffe:
There’s a little red button on the front of the fuse. If it’s tripped, it will be sticking out and just needs to be reset by pushing it back in with a pen or suchlike.

Had a look today and can not see any fuses or little red buttons as you describe, all I can see is the bog standard lines of fuses and relays which all match up to the sticker which tells you which fuse does what. The only relevent fuse I can see is for the cig lighter and that works.
Maybe I have a unit (fleet spec) which has an optional extra of a 24v socket, though it defo is all wired up ?

jacko22:

Thats great but surely something else on your truck no longer works ?

They’re in the small group of fuses to the left of the main fuse board. The symbols for them are a bit odd, one is like a 2 pronged fork and the other is like 2 circles if I remember right. If the 12v dropper has been shorted or overloaded removing and refitting the fuse re sets it.

It says ERF not RAF:

Inselaffe:

Had a look today and can not see any fuses or little red buttons as you describe, all I can see is the bog standard lines of fuses and relays which all match up to the sticker which tells you which fuse does what. The only relevent fuse I can see is for the cig lighter and that works.
Maybe I have a unit (fleet spec) which has an optional extra of a 24v socket, though it defo is all wired up ?

jacko22:

Thats great but surely something else on your truck no longer works ?

Sorry but never explained it that well, there is an "inline invertor for the 12 & 24 volt sockets, removing these two fuses for a few minutes resets the invertor, for some reason it may have tripped!

AF1:
They’re in the small group of fuses to the left of the main fuse board. The symbols for them are a bit odd, one is like a 2 pronged fork and the other is like 2 circles if I remember right. If the 12v dropper has been shorted or overloaded removing and refitting the fuse re sets it.

Turned out to be the ‘2 pronged fork’ fuse (15 amp), god knows how I missed it as I thought I’d checked them all, everything works fine now.
Thanks for the replys I appreciate your help.