In Cab Farting

Are you a loud and proud person whilst driving? I broadcast some of my one hit wonders over the cb… :smiling_imp:

Muckaway:
I broadcast some of my one hit wonders over the cb… :smiling_imp:

Proof (if it were needed) that most of what we hear from you is ■■■■! :grimacing:

gnasty gnome:

Muckaway:
I broadcast some of my one hit wonders over the cb… :smiling_imp:

Proof (if it were needed) that most of what we hear from you is [zb]! :grimacing:

I usually get “name that tune” in response from someone…

I prefer a winter warmer. Quiet, warm and deadly!

Well, yes, I do ■■■■ in the cab.
Although its probably illegal to do so while the vehicle is either moving or on hammers, so I try and limit them to when on a break.

cheekymonkey:
Although its probably illegal to do so while the vehicle is either moving or on hammers, so I try and limit them to when on a break.

I believe to say “more tea vicar?” rectifies the situation…

When you wind the window up thinking farmers have gone overboard spreading ■■■■ on the fields, then you slowly remember it was you 2 minutes ago, down comes the window. :grimacing:

■■■■ whilst the seat heater is on; The law of convection will carry it around the cab…a bit like ■■■■■■■ infront of a radiator.

yep me and the dog ■■■■■■■ in there after a good curry

Oh yes, all very well until you get that warm squidgy feeling.

Muckaway:
Are you a loud and proud person whilst driving? I broadcast some of my one hit wonders over the cb… :smiling_imp:

me too
Eat lots of garlic,Onion,and other nice things

my record was 42 seconds for one continuous ■■■■!!! but i do have good musle control :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m impressed most I have managed is seven seconds.

wildfire:
my record was 42 seconds for one continuous ■■■■!!! but i do have good musle control :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s very impressive and to time it too :laughing: :laughing:

You ain’t mr methane by any chance are you■■? :smiley:

Thetaff:

wildfire:

That’s very impressive and to time it too :laughing: :laughing:

You ain’t mr methane by any chance are you■■? :smiley:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

After double manning with a well respected member on here… All I will say is that his diet of cheese, cabbage and beer finally ended our marriage .

jimboy124:
After double manning with a well respected member on here… All I will say is that his diet of cheese, cabbage and beer finally ended our marriage .

Who…■■? :smiley:

wildfire:

Your lucky you did’nt follow through…!!! :blush: :blush:

well it can’t be Neil he talking about? if the persons well respected!! lol

I’ve ■■■■■■ over the weighbridge tannoy :laughing:

Muckaway:

cheekymonkey:

I believe to say “more tea vicar?” rectifies the situation…

“well held sir” or “good shot sir” said in a w.g.grace voice whilst doffing ones cap are also permitable