Another fine day!

last week i posted “parking ticket on industrial estate” (thanks 4 replies & views) well i’ve had another good week ! .It started well, till i got through the Gotthard tunnel and it was totally white! i was ushered into Gotthard sud services, where i stayed for 36 hrs!!.Because of the strike in Italy they “collect all the trucks in parking areas and release you in timed intervals”, as i came off the A2 into the T.I.R park @ Chiasso, i was greeted by POLIZIA Cantonale in one hand the “measuring stick” the other “the caculator”!!, (and a big smile). There was no point argue-ing the trailer was printed with 4.1m “ok mister,park up come to me with driving licence and lorry papers please oh yer bring your wallet too”. the result 180 euro’s. never mind still cheaper than going through France. then to cap it all ,when i finally to Pero ,i asked to use the toilet .For the people who know the italian toilets, it was one where you guess you think i might get a" hole in one ",But anyway i only needed a P ,did the buisness and pushed the button on the wall to flush. BUT it was’nt the flush it was the shower button!! i got soaked Great…

BUT it was’nt the flush it was the shower button!! i got soaked Great

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

I would to know who pays the fine out of the drivers pocket . also

what about if the nice people who do the lorry controls in CH;I;F ;D

Decided that as your lorry,s trailer is ILLEGAL because only 4.00m

is allowed with out a permit and you are then taken away to park up

and the LOAD transfered to a suitable trailer, The costs will be

more than the payment for the transport.■■