jon

jon boy 100:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

WHY :question: :question: :question: :question: :exclamation: :exclamation:

jon

He may get a waggon with dodgy brakes! :confused: :confused: :wink:

Good luck neil and enjoy it :sunglasses:

simon

Good luck Neil, my thoughts are with you and whatever you do come back in one piece.

i found your reasons neil
i wish you good luck and a safe return
i hope you dont appear on any execution videos,seeing one wagon driver get beheaded is enough
i myself would not take that route to get out of your problems,but i wish you well neil
take care
jon

Good luck Neil and I hope you don’t need it. Please let us know how you get on.

Good luck out there fella if you see any of the Black Watch ( who should be on their way home when you get there) tell them our thoughts are with them and the country is proud of them.

P.S. if you do drink make sure you have a few before you go as im sure you wont get a chance to have a beer out there.

Do they have speed cameras and VOSA out there? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: .

Good luck Neil my trip is under review but I wish you all the best and can’t wait for your stories when you return. :wink:

I still reckon you are nuts Neil but good luck, keep your head and foot down and get back safe.

Neil, try and get on local in Kuwait, failing that, take care bud.

Good luck neil…but i think you have lost the plot…who in their right mind would want to put themselves in the firing line except the military…unless youre in there yourself in which case you have no choice…but what with the current situation and the fanatics out there who just want to kill anything thats british or american i for one would certainly not volunteer for any amount of money being offered.lets not forget ken Bigley and the woman who was beheaded just for being there…

stay safe neil,fingers crossed for your safe return.

Enjoy & be lucky, safe & happy.

Good luck mate stay safe, but you will still be able to use the net over there so keep us posted, and if you happen to appear in any vid’s make sure you have Trucknets address on it somewhere and smile, i hope you don’t though.

Good luck Neil and be careful…and what ever you do dont pick up any hitch hikers :open_mouth: :wink:

Bully

Be safe Neil, stay on your toes mate