Body Found (News Report Added)

Has anyone heard about a body found at jack hills truckstop on thurs 5th january 2012 ? approx 14.45

I took a 45 min break there drove in cab to the wooded area an ambulance at side of me thought nowt of it, put tacho on break quick 45 min kip to find that the wooded area was all taped off police cordened and police all over. by the way my wagon was not in the taped area, the tape came across the front of wagon.

Policeman comes to me and asks was ambulance here when you arrived i said yes, i also did a print out to show him what time i arrived, he took loads of details, then told me i took a bad time to have my break, i asked why and he said they have found a body in the woods ouch more of less in front of my wagon to left, then he said have a good day sir and a safe journey home.

Not heard anything on news or in northamptons local paper, just thought any of you guys might have? or known about it or been there having a break probably like myself.

regards

Steve

You didn,t mention your username to the copper then? :confused:

You didn,t mention your username to the copper then?

PMSL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We know fly tipping goes on but ambulance crews doing it does strike me as a tad distasteful.

“Here Bob, sling her in them there woods and we can squeeze another in before end of the shift.”

Poor ■■■■■■■ probably had a heart attack when he saw what they charge for what is allegedly a Bacon Sarnie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Probably another case of a lorry driver killing a prostitute. :laughing:

pavaroti:

^^^^^ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ^^^^^

pavaroti:

And given the OP’s name, not to mention his home location I think he must be high on the suspect list.

They didn’t tape it off coz you was out of time then?

ShropsBri:

Idiot! Are you a noobie? That’s chalk they use for that, not tape. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

proberley found the body in the kitchen then chucked it the woods, that place is a prehistoric ■■■■ hole anyway. :confused:

kate’s cabin is another thats stuck in the 70’s.

Coffeeholic:

ShropsBri:

Idiot! Are you a noobie? That’s chalk they use for that, not tape. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

No,he definately said tape :laughing:
Whos the idiot now…although hang on…whats that line around the body?

Idiot,my arse…Oi keep away from my arse!

ShropsBri:

Coffeeholic:

ShropsBri:

Idiot! Are you a noobie? That’s chalk, not tape. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Who’s the idiot now…although hang on…whats that line around the body?

cockroaches from the kitchen. :angry:

Coffeeholic:
…sling her in them there woods…

How did you know it was a female body?

SUSPECT.

Huge fail for not taking a pic of the truck with the tape around the front and claiming someone tried to move you while on break.

Who needs chalk!

I get scared when I go camping, when they find a body it’s always in a tent!

Having checked the local news agencies including the Chronicle & Echo there is no mention of any incident ever happening at Jacks Hill or anywhere near Towcester.

Oh my god… soon you`ll all be singing : " I aint got nobody " :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
Having checked the local news agencies including the Chronicle & Echo there is no mention of any incident ever happening at Jacks Hill or anywhere near Towcester.

You didn’t look hard enough.