Job offer

I have been offered an old job back i just wonderred what you guys think of it , i dont reaqlly want to drive trucks again but the money is tempting me.

Its 23k a year for roughly 50/55 hours wagon and drag and handballing double glazing off the back of the truck, £20 night out and all parking paid for , early starts etc etc.

what do you folks think about it?.

what made you quit in the first place Jammy?Has that changed?If not,is it really enough money to overcome those negative feelings?I think most people are the same,if something makes them miserable then the money won’t compensate,hope it helps,up the 'Ton!

Double-glazing is heavy. I wouldn’t do it, but that’s me, I’m lazy :smiley:

Only you can decide mate. The money doesn’t look exciting to me.

Brgds

Speedy

£23k a year? I make more than that sat on me bum at an RDC waiting for someone else to unload the truck.

Up to you Jammy, but personally, I would tell them to Foxtrot Oscar. :unamused:

Dan.

Only just subtle enough…L. :wink:

Thanks for the input guys, Dan its a regional, thing up here most companies are still paying £5 an hour to drivers .

I have been thinking long and hard and i doubt if ill take it to be honest but it gives me ammo to go in to my boss on Monday and get a bit more out of him.

The phrase to I was told by some one far wiser than me was to never burn your bridges. You might chose to go with a new job, but remember you never know when you might meet someone again.

Like you say, you don`t have to take the job, but it could be a very good option for negotiating a pay rise.

Cheers Mart