iffy layby !

Well made it with the engine carrier even thou I could not see it, just ruddy curtains :unamused:
Now got the body back in shape and I can now see the sides :smiley:
Dropped in Portsmouth now on way too Honiton but parked on the A35 near Dorchester and I keep getting cars parking in front or behind and doing whatever at the side of my truck :angry:
Got a text from work - two collections in S’hants and P’mouth :unamused: I said just left there - Now got to go back after my delivery in the morning after Honiton :unamused:
Then maybe back to Bristol etc :laughing:

Parked up at 4pm and still can’t sleep - wide layby so no rocking back and forth :laughing: maybe thats what I need just like a baby :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They won’t get far in my curtains I have metal bars on the inside :smiley:

Rupert - No i’m not a bear just have a posh name but common as muck :slight_smile:

WTF :question: :confused:

A1again:
Well made it with the engine carrier even thou I could not see it, just ruddy curtains :unamused:
Now got the body back in shape and I can now see the sides :smiley:
Dropped in Portsmouth now on way too Honiton but parked on the A35 near Dorchester and I keep getting cars parking in front or behind and doing whatever at the side of my truck :angry:
Got a text from work - two collections in S’hants and P’mouth :unamused: I said just left there - Now got to go back after my delivery in the morning after Honiton :unamused:
Then maybe back to Bristol etc :laughing:

Parked up at 4pm and still can’t sleep - wide layby so no rocking back and forth :laughing: maybe thats what I need just like a baby :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They won’t get far in my curtains I have metal bars on the inside :smiley:

Rupert - No i’m not a bear just have a posh name but common as muck :slight_smile:

What on earth are you blabbering on about? :confused: :confused:

Iffy posting, sponsored by Stella Artois.

Oppps A1 looks like you meant to reply to this thread not start a new one lol

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74081

we know who u are :laughing: :laughing:

who am I then ? :blush:

Its iffy ladyboys you want to worry about.

Not seen any of them :open_mouth:

Now in a layby outside Nottingham A610 on my way back too Doncaster - This layby looks safe

A1again:
Not seen any of them :open_mouth:

Now in a layby outside Nottingham A610 on my way back too Doncaster - This layby looks safe

What a shame…move to a better one then

A1again:

youre toby of course :smiley:

Nope - My Hgv runs on FAIRY DUST ! :blush:

Now stuck on the A1 just in Rutland - heavy traffic and i’m in another layby !!!
Only got an hour to get too Doncaster - Can’t see me getting there can you
Then back home up to Newcastle Upon Tyne in the morning.

I’m day’s holiday Monday (first one in four months) So you can all have a rest from me :laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile: :unamused:

A1again:

You`re Chalky White , and I claim my prize :laughing: :laughing: