Unitruc

Did anybody else see the unitruc or what was left of it on the back of a lowloader on thursday evening around 6pm eastbound on the A14 just before huntingdon? It was no a pretty sight almost nothing left of the cab :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Or does anybody know how it ended up in this state? :open_mouth:

fatty01:
Did anybody else see the unitruc or what was left of it on the back of a lowloader on thursday evening around 6pm eastbound on the A14 just before huntingdon? It was no a pretty sight almost nothing left of the cab :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Or does anybody know how it ended up in this state? :open_mouth:

Was it this one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

northantset.co.uk/news/local ā€¦ _1_2755640

billybigrig:

fatty01:

Was it this one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

northantset.co.uk/news/local ā€¦ _1_2755640

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That looks like it :open_mouth: the nearside door was tied open :laughing:

ā€œIt is understood the driver had got out before the lorry began rolling and tried to chase after his vehicleā€.
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Was he going to try and stop it?

davidj247:
ā€œIt is understood the driver had got out before the lorry began rolling and tried to chase after his vehicleā€.
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Sod chasing it id be pushing it :blush:

Not pretty sight the first thing you see when you pull in the yard on a friday night
Thank god it wasnā€™t an accident on the road donā€™t think he would have got out of that 1 somehow been with Unitruc for about 5 months on containers suits me paul.

paul9019:
Not pretty sight the first thing you see when you pull in the yard on a friday night
Thank god it wasnā€™t an accident on the road donā€™t think he would have got out of that 1 somehow been with Unitruc for about 5 months on containers suits me paul.

As long as no one was hurt :smiley: But i did look grim on the lowloader :blush:

davidj247:

They never think to go for the trailer brake do they?

can you find the trailer brake
never marked on trailer and same make
trailer can be in different places

hitch:
can you find the trailer brake
never marked on trailer and same make
trailer can be in different places

Cant miss it . . big lever with a cog/ratchet gubbins and a bit of steel cable attached to the trailer axle :wink:

It is a point that the position should be standardised - by the legs.
With a 2nd knob on the front by the susie connections.

Hi my name is Graham and I am a trade plater, do many drivers pick us trade plate lads up? I only ask because last week I was stood on the motorway when this fit bird in a motorhome pulled up and offered me a lift, we got on real well and she bought me coffee but I forgot to ask for her number! :cry:

I told my mate in Preston about this and he didnā€™t believe me, what is it with you lorry drivers?

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Nice one, but thread relevence?

One of Unitrucs boys told me about it in Italy on tuesday!
That ended up as one hell of an expensive big mac!!!

Driveroneuk:

none afaics :grimacing:

Denis F:

Driveroneuk:

I was just being childish and might have got mixed up with Uniloads :blush:

Wheel Nut:

Denis F:

Driveroneuk:

Malc being childishā– ā– ?

never!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

= I was just being childish and got mixed up with Uniloads.

I thought as much. :wink:

Forget to take your pills again Malc? :laughing: :grimacing: