One of the Green giants a little stuck!

Scotland last Friday!!! :unamused:

deadlinenews.co.uk/2011/03/1 … il-bridge/

Sorry Mods can you move this :blush: :blush:

Sorted dd. :wink:

they’re getting into the bridge moving business I see…

wonder how many times that bridge has been struck, theres plenty of signs to tell you how high it is,

Ooooh, nice pointing.

Bet that doesn’t get show’d in stobbies next series! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Goldfinger:
Bet that doesn’t get show’d in stobbies next series! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

looks to me like the driver tried to get under the bridge by tipping the truck onto single wheels but didnt turn the steering wheel enough before going under the bridge, an easy mistake,

groovy greg:

looks to me like the driver tried to get under the bridge by tipping the truck onto single wheels but didnt turn the steering wheel enough before going under the bridge, an easy mistake,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

peanut_monkey-278x300.jpg
:unamused: :wink:

44 Tonne Ton:
:unamused: :wink:

It’s okay, he has got a new job already :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone we know? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Crazytrucker

It was referred to as a homebase wagon and homebase had arranged for it to be picked up.

Do you think that’s because if it said stobarts, the search engines would pick it up on a search for stobarts and so it was put as a homebase wagon.

Even the trailer was stobarts, liveried in homebase, but definately a stobby’s trailer

Bit rude blaming it on Homebase.

How tall are these double deck trailers?

The Saxmachine:

About 15’ 9" - 16’

The Saxmachine:

Bit taller than that bridge :smiley: Wonder if the driver’s name is Bridget? Will be now!!

I took a 15’ 7" trailer under this 14’ 6" bridge near Tibshelf… very gently and had a couple of inches clearance.

was he going 2 or had delivired 2 home base

mr stobart drivers are they they not the crem de la crem :smiley:
oops :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think he knew it would be tight & was going slowly as otherwise, he’d of ripped it in half.

So you’d have thought if he was chancing his arm, he’d of been going even slower and realised in time that he wouldn’t make it. Wonder if he dropped the suspension.

Silver_Surfer:
I think he knew it would be tight & was going slowly as otherwise, he’d of ripped it in half.

So you’d have thought if he was chancing his arm, he’d of been going even slower and realised in time that he wouldn’t make it. Wonder if he dropped the suspension.

No, just a bollock!!