Re-usable urine container

Business idea,would they sell or not,beats waking up in the night making a mess.In old folks homes and hospitals they have those weird shaped plastic bottles,is there a market place for truckers.Wash em out to use again.On an entirely different subject,why do dog owners take the trouble to pick up their dogs ■■■ to place in a bag then toss it to hang it from a hedge branch in a park or scenic area,beats me Scooby.

toby1234abc:
Business idea,would they sell or not,beats waking up in the night making a mess.In old folks homes and hospitals they have those weird shaped plastic bottles,is there a market place for truckers.Wash em out to use again.On an entirely different subject,why do dog owners take the trouble to pick up their dogs ■■■ to place in a bag then toss it to hang it from a hedge branch in a park or scenic area,beats me Scooby.

They don’t use plastic anymore, they use recycled cardboard and most of them leak :stuck_out_tongue:

Those evian bottles are free :wink:

2/4/6 pint milk bottles have a wider neck to enable you to put the meat in, useful to avoid splash backs & spilages

Those hospital style pee bottles are probably available on evilbay
for the ladies, I`m told theres a product called a “she wee” whatever that is

You cud call your new venture “takin the p#+s” lol

I use an Oasis bottle ,seems about the right size neck and capacity is OK as well

Sold in Japan I understand , also for female drivers.
On old trucks a funnell, and a tube leading down through the gear stick gaiter used to work OK! No need to pull in a lay by either :smiley:

Dog ■■■ bags
Sometimes left hanging from a low branch to save you carrying it for all of the dogs walk, and collected on the way back. (unless someone has nicked it)

We used to do them in the Kleeneze catalog.

Portable unisex urinal. And they did work…used to use one myself

Edit, they are still available £6.50…supplied with discreet packaging

The 5ltr water bottle does the trick for me :wink:

Fabric conditioner bottle, they have a nice wide cap opening.

Empty Coffee Jar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There was a dirty ■■■■■■■ working in our yard that would ■■■■ in a bottle and leave it under the bed :angry: inevitably it would burst or the top would come off, cab stank rotten. What makes it worse the cabs are double shifted and no nights out! A different driver every shift so couldn’t find out who did it! Not pointing any fingers but there are alot of Poles whose hygiene was suspect to say the least!!!

i might be missing something here, but surely, there are toilets or bushes for urinating in/against. why do drivers need to ■■■■■ in a bottle then fling it out the window.

I need to use an onion jar.

Stanley wide necked flask virtually indestructible and can keep tiddle cool for hours! :laughing:

george1975:
Stanley wide necked flask virtually indestructible and can keep tiddle cool for hours! :laughing:

And you can make tea with it afterwards :laughing:

fuse:
I need to use an onion jar.

short and fat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chester1:
You cud call your new venture “takin the p#+s” lol

Or a Toby Jug :stuck_out_tongue: .

Truckers Tizer. :slight_smile:

toby1234abc:
Business idea,would they sell or not,

Not re-usable but sytems are out there and selling.

healthchoiceshop.co.uk/produ … ?dealer=98

i know of a member on ere that has some toilet seat attachment for the numbers 2’s :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: