Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers finale 8pm

A team of drivers takes a delivery of Formula One racing cars to Belgium, but while they are waiting for the expensive haul, a new recruit takes Michael Schumacher’s electric bike for a ride. Elsewhere, a veteran tests out a new trailer, and the Stobart crew puts on a show at Truckfest. Last in the series

I hope they dedicate a large proportion of the show to the F1 transport as im a bit of a F1 geek :smiley: Transporting the works Mercedes team which was the old brawn team.

I watched the first one, and 20 minutes of the second one but then my eyes glazed over…

Harry Monk:
I watched the first one, and 20 minutes of the second one but then my eyes glazed over…

You should drink your meths after the show, not during. :laughing:

merc0447:
I hope they dedicate a large proportion of the show to the F1 transport as im a bit of a F1 geek :smiley: Transporting the works Mercedes team which was the old brawn team.

For those of us that have been to the McLaren base at Woking, and met Lewis, then Mercedes is ■■■■■.

Ken.

merc0447:

A team of drivers takes a delivery of Formula One racing cars to Belgium, but while they are waiting for the expensive haul, a new recruit takes Michael Schumacher’s electric bike for a ride. Elsewhere, a veteran tests out a new trailer, and the Stobart crew puts on a show at Truckfest. Last in the series

You should try living in Brackley then,it seems you either work at merc F1 or at the chicken factory…sadly I drive for Faccenda chickens and the only fit birds I get to pull at work are in the trailer heading for the dinner table :frowning: :laughing: :laughing:

its being replaced next week with white van man :open_mouth:

AIR CONSUMPTION CRITICAL !!!111111111111111111111
OMGZ !!!1111111111

Stuart Harpin is the guy who took me for my first day as a C1 driver when we worked at Clarkes in Ossett.

Nice guy.

Ken.

What a bunch of knob-jockeys. Not one of them has a woman, or ever has/ will! :unamused:

The strange thing is that I have driven the leakiest trucks imaginable, and while a pictogram may have appeared in the dashboard computer advising me that I was losing air, I have never driven anything which has flagged up the message “air consumption critical!”

bigvern1:
What a bunch of knob-jockeys. Not one of them has a woman, or ever has/ will! :unamused:

How wrong can you be.

Stuart is married with 2 kids.

Ken.

Michael Barrymore was married…Still a woofter!

As much as i hate stobarts , id bite your hand off to drive that RT4

Testing a frikkin cutainsider.

Why?

Ken.

Quinny:
Testing a frikkin cutainsider.

Why?

Ken.

PMSL. I was thinking same. It’s just the same as all the millions of others. Same ratchet system, clips, buckles, roof supports. Thick [zb]s. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

merc0447:
Oh FFS its a curtainsider not rocket science

What a [zb]. Taking his temper out on his poor daughter because Tesco’s gonna get some late tins of beans. [zb]. :imp: :imp: :unamused:

I thought driver incentives were illegal?

Ken.

They’re talking about ady’s £3.50 bonus :laughing:

Carl can test the handling ability of the trailer!!!

FFS. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.