Lorry driver wanted by police

A LORRY driver may be unaware his vehicle collided with a moped rider, who was seriously injured, said police.

The Poole man was taken to Poole Hospital following the incident on the A31 near Corfe Mullen at 7.20 this morning. His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.

The blue or white articulated lorry was around a quarter of a mile west of the Coventry Arms when the collision occurred with a blue Yamaha moped. Both were travelling west.

• Either the lorry driver or any witnesses to the incident are asked to contact PC Andy Loveless at Ferndown police station on 01202 222222 or the free and anonymous Crimestoppers line on 0800 555 111.

so they say the lorry collided with the moped, not the moped collided with the lorry.
sounds like they’ve already decided who’s at fault.

they are looking for a blue or white lorry. my lorry is blue and white, so i’m in the clear.

Blue or white, should be an easy search then. As above def not the mopeds fault eh! Big nastly horrible lorries again.

either blue or white :question: :unamused: they may as well of just said “we’re looking for a lorry with 2 wing mirrors and and some wiper blades”

my lorry is blue but… im not sure…it could be white :confused: :confused:

the lorry driver is always to blame, guilty until proven innoccent. :imp:

Always the trucks fault!!! before my time at said company driver going down M4 late evening, stretched load with overhang all marked flashing ■■■ the lot, van driver hit the back (Fell asleep) driver sees smoke pulls over Walks to rear sees it calls police as the paasenger been decapitated by a length sticking out apparently the drivers father, well vosa arrives impounds vehicle keeps the driver wagon for 4 days checked the brakes everything to find fault with truck police questioned driver (truck) for 2 days…
How on earth could he avoid someone running up his ■■■…bout time they had tachos in white van man and to include other work for builders vans which are usually piles of ■■■■

chris_g:
The blue or white articulated lorry

well it rules out eddie stobart :unamused:, but what about a tesco lorry, ■■■■ i forgot there looking for a LORRY not a supermarket trolly dolly. :stuck_out_tongue:

limeyphil:
they are looking for a blue or white lorry. my lorry is blue and white, so i’m in the clear.

Mines red and blue, sometimes red and white… :laughing:

I can’t see anywhere where the lorry driver is being blamed, merely that he is being sought in connection with a collision with a moped.

If I was to speculate, I would say it was more likely that the lorry driver didn’t notice the moped, rather than the moped rider not noticing the articulated lorry, but either way I am sure we can all agree that an incident such as this is worthy of further investigation by the Police.

Mine used to be blue before we got it, its now red they might think it was resprayed to cover up the accident!

Harry Monk:
I can’t see anywhere where the lorry driver is being blamed, merely that he is being sought in connection with a collision with a moped.

If I was to speculate, I would say it was more likely that the lorry driver didn’t notice the moped, rather than the moped rider not noticing the articulated lorry, but either way I am sure we can all agree that an incident such as this is worthy of further investigation by the Police.

A LORRY driver may be unaware his vehicle collided with a moped rider.

it dosn’t say “there was a collision between a moped and a hgv”
or
“a lorry driver may be unaware that a moped collided with his truck”