Northumbrian water

hi slapshot did you ever start for randstad for northumbrian water on tankers and if so are they ok can you get the hours in during the weeks?
best regards.

army1970:
hi slapshot did you ever start for randstad for northumbrian water on tankers and if so are they ok can you get the hours in during the weeks?
best regards.

Snapshot last visited the site Oct. 2014

Anyone on here worked for them through Ranstad on agency out of the Pity Me depot in Durham.Any info regarding wages,conditions etc.I know its sewerage in tankers,is this as bad a job as it sounds??Any info appreciated as ringing the agency i dont think i would get a true reflection of the job,rather get it straight from the horses mouth first.cheers.

Take it thats a no then!!! :unamused:

Yeah i worked for Northumbrian Water as a tanker driver about 10years ago, before they decided to go down the road of agency drivers.
I don’t no about the wages and stuff, but as far as the job is concerned, its not that bad as long as long as you check everything because getting covered in sht is’nt nice take it from me, :frowning: but you only get covered once cos you don’t make the same mistake twice :neutral_face: .
Also you’ll need a strong stomach cos the smell can get pritty bad in summer if its hot!. A good test to see if your stomachs up to it is if you 've ever walked in to some publice toilets and somebodys been in and had the sh
ts and just left it plastered everywhere,if you don’t retch your guts out you should be ok… hope this helps and good luck…