£250 for having a pee

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,robbing barstewards, desperate for a pee, so pulled into sandback services , nowhere to park in lorry park so parked in coach park ,went for pee, came back to find wheel clamped , £250 lighter hes on his way,so a few questions

1. so what do you do if your bursting for a pee , nowhere to park other than coach bays, just encouraging us to pull in layby and pee down wheel.
  2. whats the fine for peeing at side of road if a copper came along,doubt its £250
    3.who should pay the fine ,driver or company,
    just amazing you cant get fined for doing what comes naturally,its not as though youve got a choice :unamused:

Pulled into the coach park and ■■■■ up the wheel!

Guarantee they won’t be putting a clamp on the wheel while i am ■■■■■■■ on it!

have seen plenty of truckdrivers taking a leek on the hard shoulder in my time.

Welcome to the wheelclamp club Ady1

This was Maidstone parked in the :confused: long load bay away for 8 minutes
Clic below
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26037

I park on the pumps now :confused:

Buy a grinder or Sthil Saw and cut teh ■■■■■■ off?? Good diesel one maybe cost ye £100 odd lol…

hard shoulder and slap it out to water the local greenery :wink:

I would have ■■■■■■ on the grass, its cheaper :laughing:

Even the Germans allow that!

i always thought that the only person that can actually take a pee against his wheel was a trucker i thought it was legal cos ive been doing it for years, forecourts are to easy just when your filling up

dave:
have seen plenty of truckdrivers taking a leek on the hard shoulder in my time.

me too and after reading this thread then i will be joining them too,you can guarantee you wont get clamped there

scottishcruiser:
Buy a grinder or Sthil Saw and cut teh [zb] off?? Good diesel one maybe cost ye £100 odd lol…

Universal wheel clamp key, even cheaper and runs on compressed air :grimacing:
pvrdirect.co.uk/productinfo. … tRef=SA153

If the clamp was anything like the one in Klunks photo, I’d be changing that wheel.

It would be a lot easier to remove the clamp back at the workshop! :smiley:

If plod catch you peeing then you will get a fine. Up here we have ‘Disclosure Scotland’. Because one of my jobs was coach/bus driving I have to get an enhanced disclosure. Basically my whole criminal record from day one gets sent to all the local area coucils that I will be driving through and each one can opt to ban me from drivng through their area. I think getting my knob out in public wouldn’t be looked upon too well when the application on the disclosure says Child care Driver. You have to think about those type of things before getting out for a pee/ pumping the burd in the back of the car etc etc

Steve-o:
If plod catch you peeing then you will get a fine. Up here we have ‘Disclosure Scotland’. Because one of my jobs was coach/bus driving I have to get an enhanced disclosure. Basically my whole criminal record from day one gets sent to all the local area coucils that I will be driving through and each one can opt to ban me from drivng through their area. I think getting my knob out in public wouldn’t be looked upon too well when the application on the disclosure says Child care Driver. You have to think about those type of things before getting out for a pee/ pumping the burd in the back of the car etc etc

I bet the fine isn’t 250 brick though :laughing:

I got done on Peterboro services a few years ago, when I phoned for release it was two big [zb] who came to release me … I got done for racial abuse as well.
When they first started doing this clamping , my mate an owner driver got clamped , he phoned a local garage and paid them to burn it off.

i park on the pumps if i want a pee at a msa, i know it inconvince to other people who wanting fuel but i aint paying thatamount for a pee

AFAIK. the law regarding peeing on the wheel was repealed a long time ago but the myth continues.

But thats by the way, what really needs action from the authorities is control of this type of action.
Sometimes, especially at night, it is impossible to park"legally" in MSA’s.
There needs to be some control on these clampers, some common sense.

As far as the questions
1 pull up against the grass on the perimeter road and pee on the trees
2 don’t know the fine for stopping on the hard shoulder (but you can always claim to be checking for faults after warning lights on dash for faulty lights etc.)
3 Can’t see the company paying or any reason why they should.
Won’t help you in this case but I would write to my MP explaining circs, there is talk of controls on clampers and any pressure would help.

Killsville said

If the clamp was anything like the one in Klunks photo, I’d be changing that wheel.

It would be a lot easier to remove the clamp back at the workshop!

I also had aclamp on the other side and only one spare wheel :frowning:

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Welcome to the wheelclamp club Ady1

This was Maidstone parked in the :confused: long load bay away for 8 minutes
Clic below
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26037

i would send the clamping company a bill for damage to the wheels bound to of scratched it with that chain

rocky 7:
I got done on Peterboro services a few years ago, when I phoned for release it was two big [zb] who came to release me … I got done for racial abuse as well.
When they first started doing this clamping , my mate an owner driver got clamped , he phoned a local garage and paid them to burn it off.

I wonder why?

If you damage the clamp or the padlock in removing you commit the offence of Criminal Damage. If you take the “evidence” away with you to conceal the damage, you commit the offence of Theft.

Years (10+) ago i worked for the contractor who had the Wheel Clamping/Vehicle Removal contract for Westminster council…and they did regularly report drivers for Criminal Damage/Theft of the clamps. Also was involved, more than once, of clamping Chris Eubanks truck when he left it illegally parked on Park Lane…

The thing that wound the council up more than anything was when you turned up remove a vehicle that had been clamped for over 24 hrs only to find the car missing and the clamp/lock sat on the pavement undamaged…hats off to whoever was doing this because i used to have a good laugh at the council wardens spitting their dummies out!

Changing the wheel to take the clamp off in the workshop might work, as long as it doesn’t get damaged and you return the clamp afterwards.