Whats with all the Transam posts

I moved here to Sweden in 2003 and have done countless miles sorry kilometers up n down the roads from Gislaved up to Stokholm n down to Limhalm and guess what :question:

Not 1 Transam truck have I seen how come nobody else sees them :unamused:

They’ve probably gone bust or been taken over by someone else since the last post was 2009 so a mere 9 years ago. Btw, I’m not saying they did or might or will in the next 200 years before I get into trouble for “rumours” as I have no idea what Tramsam is. :open_mouth: :smiley:

Where’s the “holy thread resurrection” graphic? :smiling_imp:

Btw, bottom post of the first page mentions a Nina - is that the same one who worries at night about our loads being strapped down?

trevHCS:
They’ve probably gone bust or been taken over by someone else since the last post was 2009 so a mere 9 years ago. Btw, I’m not saying they did or might or will in the next 200 years before I get into trouble for “rumours” as I have no idea what Tramsam is. :open_mouth: :smiley:

Where’s the “holy thread resurrection” graphic? :smiling_imp:

Btw, bottom post of the first page mentions a Nina - is that the same one who worries at night about our loads being strapped down?

Still going strong

transamtrucking.com

Yup you’ve geussed it I am sat by the pooter looking out to the back road most trucks use here to avoid the town centre not seen one of the 130+ vehicles used by who ever it is nobody ever see’s YET ? :blush:

still sat by the PC and yesterday I didnt see a Transam truck either or today ?

Spotted this on google while I was eating breakfast

24614052156_c05cfd14d7_b.jpg

That was a stroke of luck Malcolm I did’nt see one while I was surfing the tinternet

Colin in Sweden:
That was a stroke of luck Malcolm I did’nt see one while I was surfing the tinternet

Next time try the internet

I hardly ever seen any Transam, lots of Fly By Night. I reckon it’ll change in the summer. We bumped into Transam in Amsterdam last year, we we’re in the Ajax Stadium, Transam were in the Zigga Dome and Fly by Night were in the other venue.

Whats the facination with spotting Transam trucks, nine pages & Two posts on 1st page■■? tin hat ready!!

Yep Transam NOT spotted in Basingstoke today at 16:36 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
However if its a Sainsbury truck spotted… :blush:

Strangely enough, I’ve not spotted a Transam truck near Benidorm and I didn’t know who wasn’t driving the non-existent truck, was it you? :confused: :confused: :confused:

It’s wierd … i didn’t spot a Transam in Morrison’s Cutler Heights (Bradford) today ? :laughing: :laughing:
I did see a Reed Boardall in last W/end, poor guy had several pallets of strawberries, packed in little plastic punnets - stacked in Chep trays … only they weren’t :blush: they were ALL over the fridge floor :blush: :blush: … looked like some-one forgot the load-lock bar ?

transam not spotted driving in spalding today.

suprised no one started a stobart spotted thread :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not in Kidderminster or Stourport either amazingly… :smiley: but did spot a Tesco wagon doing the
speed limit… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: …lol :exclamation: :exclamation:

spotted a transam on the a12 tues muppet left me hanging out to dry!!! it looked like a black 05 daf with a black trailer whats the fascination .goes over my head :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

just got back from the pub watched the england game 4-0 did,nt spot a trans am :smiley: :smiley:

I saw some ESS trailers being prepared for testing - does that count ?

Just been to the toilet and surprise surprise---------------no transam trucks there either! :smiling_imp:

just looked out of the window…

guess what i saw…

grass…no transam trucks here