I don't believe it.

Boy O boy I thought I’d see all the crazy car stunts people do until today. At about 01.30 am this morning on the A43 I was climbing up the hill from the A 14 heading towards Northampton nothing in my mirror’s got onto the short straight before the Broughton junction { For those that don’t know the Broughton junction is a single carrageway road yet the carrageways are split by a WIDE grass bit which goes for about 200-300yrds} I notice I have a vehicle’s headlight behind me.
Well instead of staying behind me he just decided to use the other carrageway to overtake me, SO if the Black Range Rover Vogue with blacked out windows decides to do it again in the morning I’m ready for you with a digicam. All I can say my Old china is that you were dam lucky nobody came out from Broughton to go to Kettering. Lucky {zb}

one day he’ll get his come uppens,just hope as you say no innocent person is to suffer through his stupidity. :wink:

Pah! that’s nothing,you should live out here!

A few weeks ago I was on my way home along a single carriageway which comes from the E40.In my mirror I can see a Peugeot 205 about 4 or 5 cars back keep nipping out to try and pass .
As we come into a village the lights are red,so I stop,but Mr 205 comes out and past the other cars behind me and then past me and through the red light.At which point I give him a blast on the horn,which he replies with a middle finger.
A little further on just before we exit the village he’s trying to pass another line of cars,and does so.He went through on the left side of an island which divides the road and sped off.

Another time in another village a car was overtaking me just as we came to a set of lights,and where it went down to single carriageway.No problem for him,he just goes to the left of the island and up on the path to miss the oncoming traffic!

I’m afraid it’s an everyday occurence round these parts!

Diving licence sir? Of course,we’ll just remove your brain then off you go!

KW:
Pah! that’s nothing,you should live out here!

A few weeks ago I was on my way home along a single carriageway which comes from the E40.In my mirror I can see a Peugeot 205 about 4 or 5 cars back keep nipping out to try and pass .
As we come into a village the lights are red,so I stop,but Mr 205 comes out and past the other cars behind me and then past me and through the red light.At which point I give him a blast on the horn,which he replies with a middle finger.
A little further on just before we exit the village he’s trying to pass another line of cars,and does so.He went through on the left side of an island which divides the road and sped off.

Another time in another village a car was overtaking me just as we came to a set of lights,and where it went down to single carriageway.No problem for him,he just goes to the left of the island and up on the path to miss the oncoming traffic!

I’m afraid it’s an everyday occurence round these parts!

Diving licence sir? Of course,we’ll just remove your brain then off you go!

i see you town is twinned with glasgow then :laughing: :laughing: