Anyone in the Glasgow area

Interested in a job paying £7.90 an hour? Aldi are looking for staff… :confused:

tartanraider:
Interested in a job paying £7.90 an hour? Aldi are looking for staff… :confused:

is this the bathgate depot,i knew that they where looking for staff,think its 10 quid for niteshift tartanraider :wink:

Is that driving or in the shop?

I remember when Aldi first came to the UK,they opened a store I think in Banbury.There was an advert for shop vacancies paying £8 an hour.
And that was quite a few years ago.
Mind you,they certainly earn their money,they have no bar-code scanners and so have to remember the price of everything off by heart!

KW:
Is that driving or in the shop?

I remember when Aldi first came to the UK,they opened a store I think in Banbury.There was an advert for shop vacancies paying £8 an hour.
And that was quite a few years ago.
Mind you,they certainly earn their money,they have no bar-code scanners and so have to remember the price of everything off by heart!

Thats true, and I seem to remember you can only get about 20hrs a week in as well?

i think it’s a 38hr week mal for the driving side of it,as for warehouse that’s a different story.but no doubt it will be along them lines.apparently this new warehouse will be able to deliver to 93shops per day according to a friend that works for them as a manager of a local shop.

Sorry forgot to say that’s in the shop.I’m in London and I see plenty of class 1 jobs advertised that don’t pay that!