coffee to go

new feature coming soon according to the home page of trucknet…
neil, get some bloody work done and stop skiving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
(only joking-i`m quite envious :wink: )

The white FH gives it away !! :laughing:

JONBOY@RH:
new feature coming soon according to the home page of trucknet…
neil, get some bloody work done and stop skiving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He’s got it easy hasn’t he :open_mouth: . Doesn’t know what a full weeks’ work is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What ever it is? I for one am looking forward to it!

Rob K:
He’s got it easy hasn’t he :open_mouth: . Doesn’t know what a full weeks’ work is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

'scuse me I had to do six days this week, rare I know but I still had to do it. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

off to suisse myself on tues and will be weekended either there or italy :smiley:

neil46:
off to suisse myself on tues and will be weekended either there or italy :smiley:

yeah and i bet your gutted :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:

bet you won’t speed up hills and get fined teehee

:smiling_imp: :imp: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :wink: