It's the girl driver

Says the female goods in clarke at Morrisons Wakefield yesterday. Your behind her. (You hand your paperwork and gatepass in and find out who your after, then you go and see if you can use the canteen without being turfed out as drivers arn’t supposed to use it. Never stopped me though).

Yep, okey dokey, what’s her reg no?

You don’t need one, it’s the girl :unamused: .

So I go for a scout round. Their’s six, that is a grand total of 6 lady drivers on the RDC waiting to tip - one in an Irish wagon and one in a foreign truck. So I explain what’s happening to each and every one and the seven of us troop back to the goods in office.

I speak to said clarke who looked a little noneplussed to find me and my harem in the little office :smiley: .

So which one of these ladies am I behind then?

Goods in (GI) gives me a quizzical look and says: “Were did you find all them?”

The phrase blood, stone and dipstick re reg no’s spring to mind here :unamused: :laughing: .

Me: “Standing on street corners, waiting for buses. Where do you think?” Genereal laughter ensues. I’m getting a little teed off now as you can tell and am being given knowing looks and rolled eyes by the rest of the office staff so I decide to do the stroppy driver bit for everyone’s benefit.

Look luv, I don’t know what you think your playing at or if your just trying to wind me up. I havn’ t spat my dummy yet today but I’m getting right close to it. Just give me the reg no that’s in front of me and we’ll leave it at that before you really try my patience (the rest of the office have an expectant look on their face by now).

GI: It’s the Tunderman’s wagon. I can’t read her writing but it’s the Irish Wagon. Irish lass chips in with that’s me then.

I leave the lady drivers having at GI with some telling comments about intellegence.

Having caused an upset and knowing that’ve I’ve given a dipstick a hard time, I amble back to my cab and await my tip.

Just goes to show the attitude pravelent among the industry thought, even within the femal side :unamused: :cry:

:laughing: hehehehehe :laughing: exellent so many wenches (outstanding!), and your attitude (wonderful!) GI well some people are put on this earth so the rest of us can realise how bright we are. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

Its like the teamleaders we have that make a list of reg numbers for tipping order and only write the first half of it down,
when theres 2 or more trucks waiting from the same outfit with sequential reg numbers :unamused:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Excellent, the vision of you and your ‘harem’ had me in stitches.

A Harem on a Friday after being away all week WOW, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Like it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Excellent, the vision of you and your ‘harem’ had me in stitches.

And I always thought Liberace swung the other way. :smiley: or maybe it was just the late Liberace. :smiley:

Do you want tonights episode? (I love going to this place).

Course we do, you pranett. Get those fingers goin, all the details :laughing:

Sloshed:
:lol:

Its like the teamleaders we have that make a list of reg numbers for tipping order and only write the first half of it down,
when theres 2 or more trucks waiting from the same outfit with sequential reg numbers :unamused:

Tonights was a cracker, it was just the same as the above alothough their was 4 of 'em with the same first half of the reg No she’d given me and they’d all tipped :unamused:. The drivers all went and had a pop at her when I’d asked them -about it (to be fair, they were ready as they’d been their from 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Anyway, I asked around and found the guy I was tipping after. I’d come in after him and the Reed Bordall wagon that had just dropped coolant all over the floor wouldn’t be going anywhere 'till his fitter turned up (his office had told him as the MAN TGA he was driving wasn’t giving a warning on the dash that it was ok to shift it and don’t bother about the fitter although the coolant was all over his boots :unamused: ). One of the guys in the office came straight over to me whilst I was tipping myself, grinned at me and said, “you don’t half give her GI some grief.” I replied: “You might think that, I couldn’t possibly comment” and grinned at him :wink: . Got a grin and a rolling of eyes in response.

I’m on early shift next week and don’t have to go their next week fortunatley :laughing: .