It's the girl driver

Sloshed:
:lol:

Its like the teamleaders we have that make a list of reg numbers for tipping order and only write the first half of it down,
when theres 2 or more trucks waiting from the same outfit with sequential reg numbers :unamused:

Tonights was a cracker, it was just the same as the above alothough their was 4 of 'em with the same first half of the reg No she’d given me and they’d all tipped :unamused:. The drivers all went and had a pop at her when I’d asked them -about it (to be fair, they were ready as they’d been their from 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Anyway, I asked around and found the guy I was tipping after. I’d come in after him and the Reed Bordall wagon that had just dropped coolant all over the floor wouldn’t be going anywhere 'till his fitter turned up (his office had told him as the MAN TGA he was driving wasn’t giving a warning on the dash that it was ok to shift it and don’t bother about the fitter although the coolant was all over his boots :unamused: ). One of the guys in the office came straight over to me whilst I was tipping myself, grinned at me and said, “you don’t half give her GI some grief.” I replied: “You might think that, I couldn’t possibly comment” and grinned at him :wink: . Got a grin and a rolling of eyes in response.

I’m on early shift next week and don’t have to go their next week fortunatley :laughing: .