leaving

i am thinking about leaving this forum as i will not stand for violent attacks from certain quarters of the forum.i may say things that people don’t like but that is life.but i don’t want to be part of a forum if repies result in personnel violent attacks on myself or any other member.i can take constuctive criticism from any person on the forums,but i won’t take violent attacks from nobody.

so please let me know what the lye of the ground is out there.

please do not reply in messages just the vote will do,whatever percentage is the greater then i will act on that.
thankyou

personnel violent attacks on myself or any other member.i can take constuctive criticism from any person on the forums,but i won’t take violent attacks from nobody.

Violent attacks■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is there something you need to discuss with someone from management, Kitkat? :question:

Please let me know…I find that part of your thread very worrying. :open_mouth:

[zb]

Edited for personal attack. You will have pm very shortly.L.

This is crazy and needs to be stopped!!

TC:
This is crazy and needs to be stopped!!

Ian, Lucy is dealing with these violent attacks so it’s all under control as far as I can see :confused: .

Ok. Enough.

KitKat and RobK…as soon as I have dealt with what is on the forums, you will both have pm.

The DHL thread was, in my opinion, dealt with perfectly well by Coffeeholic. However, it seems to now be cause of ongoing bickering, therefore I am now going to go and edit it ruthlessly and it is also getting a yellow card.

I hope you are both pleased with yourselves.

(ps.If anyone saw this post 30 seconds ago, my apologies, forgot to change the log-in!!! :blush: )

No i dont think you should go because :-

I gave you directions once so at least ive been helpful to someone on here :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: so chill out and stay

simon

Flippin Eck Kit Kat :open_mouth:

Must be the time of year Lol
:smiley: :smiley:
Solar Activity :smiley: :smiley:

Full Moon Due :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

High Pressure above Motherwell
:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dont be silly man, if you start taking life this serious then you want your arse kicked :wink: :wink:

I aint voting coz I’m not taking sides, stay if you want, go if you want, it’s your choice, but to expect users to vote :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

We all have our tantrums now and again, along with our fall outs but do we take the pip and stay away■■?

Do we heckers like, we come back repeatedly for more :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

kitkat
if you want to leave then just dont go on this site.
or stay and report any bad messages etc to the managment team so that they can deal with it.
we all have bad days but if you are being insulted by private message then that is out of order.
i will not vote as i feel that this site should be for any topic that has got to do with transport or drivers and if certain people do not like what is said then lets sort these out as for lucy she and some other members are to quick on acting and should let it run to acertain point.
i do not know what has happened to you but we all lose it at times me included.
good luck in what ever you decide

KITKAT. WOTEVER THE OUTCOME OF YOUR PM FROM THE BOSS IS… stay m8… why should anyone have to be the subject of insults be in wotever shape or form. we all say things that every one dont agree with… some just get above there station now n again. and think they are the be al and end all of the site.
keep ya chin up m8… :wink:

kitkat,

Some months ago I had some nasty personel attacks on here from members who had a lot of help from not only myself but also my family and I was prepared to leave but it was all sorted out by the mods/admin and i’m now glad I stayed.

Don’t cut your nose off

Ken Vasey

I am amassed that anyone could vote that someone should go! :open_mouth:

What a strange world we live in!

TC:

was thinking the same thing myself tc :open_mouth:

simon

Amazing, TC and I agree on something for once!

Besides, even with 4 votes to go, there’s a dozen who want you to stay Kitkat. And that includes me.
3:1 say stay. Can’t argue with those numbers.

Been there , heard it ,got the tsgirt KitKat dont let them grind you down mate i have had some ■■■■■■■ idiots on here get personal with me and i too was going to leave , but they couldnt get rid of me that easy.

I need you here man to slag off the English with me in the world cup when they flop out of that one too.:slight_smile::).

[I need you here man to slag off the English with me in the world cup when they flop out of that one too.:slight_smile::). [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
hey jammy. leastwe will be there to be knocked out
while you will be watchin the cricket… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:wink: :wink:

TC:

methinks they have their own agenda (their opinion is the right one get rid of any dissenters)

you would think they were members of the labour party

oh I voted stay by the way :wink:

definition of a forum:-

A public meeting place for open debate

whether you like what is said or not

ohterry555:
[I need you here man to slag off the English with me in the world cup when they flop out of that one too.:slight_smile::).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
hey jammy. leastwe will be there to be knocked out
while you will be watchin the cricket… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:wink: :wink:
[/quote]

Terry like i said before realising you are crap is something we are used to maybe its time you lot started accepting it too.

This suject is about Kitkat not the Scots and the English solets leave that one at that shall we?.