How to work 3 days a week for a 55+ hour week payday

I must agree with a lot of the readings on this post, especially when working less hours for the same or more money (so whos the mug) then someone said about working all his life without a day off…very couragious…now let me tell you a story…a true one…but cut down to save space, worked all my life i`m 58 now…no days off sick…last year had 2 heart attacks…after 1st one managed to drive truck back to depot…then month in hospital…start claim procedure…boss says he cant afford sick pay (which is law anyway)…tells incapacity benefit office
(cos they suppose to pay instead if your boss dont and claim it back ) boss denies i worked for him for 1 year…benefit office declines claim because of said year N.I. contributions missing…turn out the boss was stopping contributions but putting them in his pocket…but you have to prove it…he denied my work otherwise he would have to pay…so social security gives me nothing. incapacity benefits…gives me nothing…all i have is tax credits which amount to £147 monthly… and child tax credit £30 week just been reduced because of overpayment…so dont tell me about the benefit system…asylum seekers…etc…get what you can while you can…for it may happen to you…and without savings to pay the bills…and a hard working wife who has supported me for the past year…i would be sunk…be warned…and claim what you are entitled to …if not someone else will because its there to be claimed…and dont blame the people…blame the system that gives more to foreigners that have paid not one penny…than to people born…bred…and paid into the system all their working life without taking anything out…and yes i am bitter…
have a nice day