Strange company names

I used to work for twinkle transport in Norwich. …pulling Norfolk line trailers. …at least he gave me a start.Sunday afternoon to Friday night for £235. …ouch

“Bodgit & Scarper” builders used to be based in Nottingham and yes that was actually their trading name.

Not transport related; but this really is a Newport estate agency.

Hiya,
Get Stuffed (a cafe in Leeds). :laughing:
thanks harry, long retired.

Hi Harry.

I think I posted this B4 ages ago Cafe in Edinburgh called Greedy Guts sign on window says… come in and get stuffed

Butchers van said on the back door… Meat to please you… pleased to meet you

Hiya,
A shop in Durham City centre called The Mugwump.
thanks harry, long retired.

Does Rapid Response Transport of Stockton count? Surprised that they don’t run ambulances or organ transplant cars for the NHS!

Also, what about Cool Solutions? Never seen them pull fridges, only Euroliners.

Slightly off topic, there’s an old Transit van parked across my street sporting the name “Lilly’s Gardening and Building Services”.

DIY shop in Earls Colne

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Crake and Mallon, a funeral director based in Stockton.

Garbo2018:
Does Rapid Response Transport of Stockton count

There’s a blast from my past! Have you ever worked for Graeme Garbo?

Garbo2018:

Annison and Boddy funeral directors in Hull.

This one is possibly a bit unfortunate…

Nite Owl:

Garbo2018:

Annison and Boddy funeral directors in Hull.

B Ridd Florist’s advert in a funeral directors window in Barnstaple

Atha & Co Solicitors (Boro).
Hobson-Smith Construction (Stockton).

There used to be a burger van parked on the layby outside my old workplace called “Hoofa’s Snacks”.

There’s a firm based in Great Ayton called Waters Waste that runs septic tankers.

Estate Agents in Kiddeminster called ‘Doolittle and Dalley’

Just on the short cut so you don’t have to drive all the way around the ring road

Donkey’s years ago, when I lived in my native Fulham, there was a scrappie who ran about in an old breakdown lorry, properly signwritten on the doors was;

S. Crap
Motors Wanted

Mind you he was a bit of a crackpot, he also drove a Reliant Regal with some big engine in it and did wheelies down the street with the front wheel about 2 feet off the ground.
Bernard

JB:
The strangest one i`ve heard is the coach company “WILFREDA BEEHIVE”… Whats that all about?

I’ve often wondered this too.

Not on a vehicle but there’s a carpet company near Pickering that used to have a sign at the roadside saying in massive letters “FANCY A SHAG” then in much smaller writing “pile carpet”. The council made them remove it miserable gits.

Hiya,
Drain cleaning company seen in North London many years ago sign written
on their motor " Up your pipe "

Phil Mee Wagon, a Stockton-based company that carts waste around with ■■■■■ trucks (a.k.a Transit tippers).

Skippy Skip Hire (Stockton).

Reds Removals (Boro).