Scania T/bullnose cab

:blush: This may seem thick, but having an extra length cab, such as the Scania bullnose, does it effect trailer length :question: ie Can I tow a 45’ with one :question:

Is there much difference inside the cabs?

Cheers all

45ft trailer is a no no :slight_smile: It is illegal as you cannot manage the minimum turning circle reqyuired under Construction and Use Regs.

However many companies ignore this as does VOSA. :confused:

Inside the cab is exactly the same as a standard Scania (depending on spec) except a completely flat floor. Nice to work in ad get out of bed in the morning putting feet down to the floor like a normal human being! :grimacing:

cornish trucker:
:oops: This may seem thick, but having an extra length cab, such as the Scania bullnose, does it effect trailer length :question: ie Can I tow a 45’ with one :question:

Is there much difference inside the cabs?

Cheers all

Well I was going to reply, but Rikki’s said exactly the same things I was going to say, prety much word for word too :confused:

pete osbournes topline tcab was up for sale in comercial motor and he pulled a twin deck 40 footer with that :laughing:

Jonah:
pete osbournes topline tcab was up for sale in comercial motor and he pulled a twin deck 40 footer with that :laughing:

You can pull 40ft trailers legally with them.

thats what i meant rob i should explain, legal 40ft and to maximise capacity and profit it was aTWIN DECK ie no loss of pallet spaces with running a shorter trailer :wink: