Brit European

Have seen an advert in a paper that says they are looking for drivers based in Rocester. Have tried to look at there web site but for some reason it will not load also have done a search on here but came up with a lot of european threds was wondering if any body has any info on them wages,conditions or any info on them thanks

I think Grumpybum drives for em. More than likely JCB low loaders - you see them all the time in JCB colours, quite often running in pairs.

There is a post in European about Brits. It is for the carpets they are looking for drivers. I heard you are banging it out hard all the time, and they are left hand drive Mean And Nasties xxl

I saw the carpet job too - but i thought if it was Rocester it would be the JCB’s as I thought the carpets were run from somewhere else.

Dunno in that case. Bloke i work with used to do the jcbs, reckoned it was a good job till they started keeping im in the uk, thats when he left

Am 99 % sure it is jcb as they say its for Truck transporter and step frame drivers

if u like the idea of loading allday in belgium and poping into france then back to the depot in zeeb for t time drop trailer pick up another one run to calais que up for 2 hours to get on dock then ship out to dover and be in telford for 7 am then go for it 99% of the brits on that job r running as bent as f k and they love it oh and by the way the overtime is payed at a lower rate than normal time i worked there for 9 months and ran dead legal real shower of ■■■■ sit up on planners table and they dont like it one bit if u refuse to bend it please stay away if u dont like being spoken to like dirt

Rocester is in England
so nipping to France and loading Belguim allday wont happen

as for the planners in ZB its a shame they cant plan

carpet job ok as long as you do it your own way

Rocester is between Uttoxeter and Ashborne in Derbyshire

The advert I saw was for a new contract for a vehicle manufacturer, an advert for JCB drivers working out of Rocester and a few tanker drivers needed in Crewe.

BET International is a seperate company in Zeeb and there is a permanent advert for them on the carpet job. it suits many, not all.

ganges boy:
if u like the idea of loading allday in belgium and poping into france then back to the depot in zeeb for t time drop trailer pick up another one run to calais que up for 2 hours to get on dock then ship out to dover and be in telford for 7 am then go for it 99% of the brits on that job r running as bent as f k and they love it oh and by the way the overtime is payed at a lower rate than normal time i worked there for 9 months and ran dead legal real shower of [zb] sit up on planners table and they dont like it one bit if u refuse to bend it please stay away if u dont like being spoken to like dirt

I never worked for them, but went for the interview and asked what a working week would entail, you have described exactly what the planner told me just before I walked out :unamused:
Transporter work looks a far better job, as does the tankers

G8YMW:
Rocester is between Uttoxeter and Ashborne in Derbyshire

Which is a long way from Rochester. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did just ring them the job advertised is for drivers in dartford and southampton, no good for me no matter what the job is like.

Brit ZB is Eurolines NV
at least thats what the payslips said

brit european job is advertized on this round table in the driving vacancies section it was posted by a senior member of trucknet uk and it is for the carpet job out of zeeb not rochester or anywhere else in u k if in doubt click on dont just take my word for it cheers all