Keep it in your trousers

DISGRACEFUL.

I PARKED AT BIRCH SERVICES M62 FOR AN HOUR THE OTHER DAY. IN THAT HOUR, FIVE DIFFERENT WAGONS PULLED UP IN THE LAYBY AND THE DRIVERS URINATED AT THE ROADSIDE. THIS WAS NOT EVEN IN THE LORRY PARK BUT IN A GENERAL PURPOSE LAYBY NEXT TO THE COACH PARK.

THIS WAS IN JUST ONE HOUR AT ONE SERVICES, HOW MANY DO THIS EACH DAY GOD KNOWS.

THIS IS A DISGRACE. IT IS NO DISTANCE TO WALK TO THE BUILDING (IT MIGHT EVEN DO YOU SOME GOOD).

DO YOU SEE A SUCCESSION OF CARS AND OTHER VEHICLES SPLASHING IT AROUND NEXT TO PICNIC AREAS?? NO YOU DONT. DECENT PEOPLE PARK THEIR VEHICLE AND WALK TO THE TOILET. IT IS ONLY TRUCK DRIVERS WHO FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS…WELL THEY DONT!! IT IS DIRTY, DISRESPECTFUL AND INDECENT.

PAY RISE…STRIKES…MOP AND BUCKET MONEY■■? GET YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST. YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY ME ALOT OF MOP AND BUCKET MONEY TO CLEAN YOUR STINKING URINE OFF THE ROAD.

Willy watcher!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I feel sorry for the fitters! Everyone does it and pees on the wheel nuts & tyres.

There is still some ancient law I believe from victorian times that you can urinate between the left wheels of a hackney carriage.

Dont suppose it makes it right though!

The parks stink in the summer as well.

:imp:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Willy watcher…pmsl. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

The mechanic at a company I used work for refused to sort out a problem on one of the distance-drivers’ wagons until said driver had washed his wheels. :laughing:
Driver said mechanic was taking the … :unamused: :laughing:

WILLY WATCHER…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Excellent. :laughing:

AND THE DRIVERS URINATED AT THE ROADSIDE.

I assume they were all men ■■? :wink:

No, I don’t think it’s funny really. In fact, I agree, It’s totally out of order.

Any one noticed you never women peeing up the side of a wagon,maybe under it :laughing: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :smiley: :imp:

Any one noticed you never women peeing up the side of a wagon

Flexible I may be, a contortionist I definately aint !!! :laughing: :laughing:

Thats why they make 1 litre Pepsi bottles…Pee while you drive! :open_mouth: saves an awful lot of time being wasted having to slow down/stop and getting out of & back into your cab just to cool the tyres off! :wink:

i find the only ones i can use are the Comfort bottles only cus thems got big necks!!

Yeah Cliff I can just see Kate and I wrestling with a pop bottle at 56mph, there is a handy gap between the trailer and unit though. :laughing:

there is a handy gap between the trailer and unit though.

Even handier if you’ve had the second (small) fuel tank taken off a Scania… :wink:

oddsodz:
i find the only ones i can use are the Comfort bottles only cus thems got big necks!!

So have the Pepsi bottles here, thay have to…cuz the Yanks have big mouths :open_mouth:

Not that I am one to tell tales but i did hear about a lady driver who was caught short and had to squat beneath her trailer in a layby, luckily alongside was a curtainsider effectively shielding her from the road.

Unfortunately halfway through the extremely necessary deed the curtainsider decided to leave. Our intrepid female driver was therefore most disturbed to see a line of stationary traffic complete with children who were bored, who suddenly found a new unsual sight to point out to daddy driving the car.

Hence one lady driver running cross legged attempting at the same time to cover her embarrassment.

No names, no pack drill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ladytrucker679:
Yeah Cliff I can just see Kate and I wrestling with a pop bottle at 56mph, there is a handy gap between the trailer and unit though. :laughing:

True! I’m sure it would be a little, ahem, ‘difficult’, but I do know a lady driver over here that manages to use a zip-lock bag at 70mph+, and does’nt spill a drop :open_mouth:

Rikki-UK:
Not that I am one to tell tales but i did hear about a lady driver who was caught short and had to squat beneath her trailer in a layby, luckily alongside was a curtainsider effectively shielding her from the road.

Unfortunately halfway through the extremely necessary deed the curtainsider decided to leave. Our intrepid female driver was therefore most disturbed to see a line of stationary traffic complete with children who were bored, who suddenly found a new unsual sight to point out to daddy driving the car.

Hence one lady driver running cross legged attempting at the same time to cover her embarrassment.

No names, no pack drill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It must of been a full moon! :grimacing: