looking for work

have just been made redundant :cry: and live in derby i was wondering if anyone knew of any jobs going in this area seen all the agency ads promise you the earth deliver nothing. dont mind what sort of work but wont work for rubbish money. :exclamation:

My advice for anyone looking for work in there own area, is to make a list of people that you would work for, or know have a good reputation, or know of drivers that work for them etc etc.
Then just ring round and see if any are after drivers, this time of year, if your in no luck, then it might be worth while trying an agency to see you over until you find something a bit more permanent…good luck!

Hi Areostar. I’m from your area and I’m with J T Recruit at Derby. Can’t fault them. They kept me in work, on a job I liked, for 2 yrs until the company got the receivers in. There is work there for me now when I want to go back on the road. They pay on time too. Give them a ring, ask for Simon, tell him Angie from Endeva has told you to ring. You will be ok there. x