Is it just me?

jammymutt:
What about the one who drives behind you when you are reversing :angry: ? no not yet?.
Is it any wonder there are more and more people like myself who just dont want to drive trucks for a living?, Welcome to the life of a trucker Cornish it very rarely gets better but it WILL get a hell of a lot worse :smiley: !!.

Good Luck

/
/

So what about the one who when your reversing to turn round in side road gets all impatient and decides to go up the grass and doesn’t realise their’s a lampost their. Gets most shirty and starts blowing his horn :unamused: . I have to say they wern’t a patch on my air horns :wink: :open_mouth: .

What about the security guard who tries to send an artic down to the car park to unload then sends a 7.5tonner with an identical pallet down to the unloading bay in the big old yard :unamused: . Good job I went for a look on foot wasn’t it. He didn’t half get short shrift when I got back to the gatehouse - his excuse, oh you’ve got a tailift. My reply “well so’s he. Either your just trying to wind me up in which case you’ve suceeded or your incompetant.” Wasn’t enough room to swing your favourite moggy down their - how am I expected to get a tri - axle down to it then :unamused:.

As for the idiots that try to cut you up, you get used to them (mostly) and spot them early. I tend to leave a bit more stopping distance now. That helps.