PANDIMONIUM (spelling?)

PANDIMONIUM (spelling?) has started at work this week, when i started at this depot I complained that the ABS1 light was on , I was told “dont worry about that its just a warning!!”

At a meeting last wednesday with the fleet engineer it was brought up that the ABS 1 light comes on, the fleet engineer went a pale colour, to put it into perspective its 500 + trailers nationally Volvos have a conflict with the trailers .

So Friday drivers on the early shift refused those trucks that had abs faults !!

Monday 19 vor’s today same, why dont people listen when 1st told that there is a problem :unamused:

Had the same problem at our depot last year. Unless the trailer was practically new the ABS1 light would stay on,Scania would come along with the computer ,plug in and the checks on the units pointed to a conflict with the trailer.Since then there has been a fleet change and the problem has gone away, even with the hired in trailers that have travelled to the moon and back .
So where do you think the problem lay? I say the units, they are the only thing changed.