Dontchy'a just love vaguaries?!

On Friday, the boss said that Monday’s task would be to ‘get in early, take yon truck and trailer over there - give the trailer back to the lease place in ‘trafford park’ for 8am, then take the truck (DAF) to ‘cheshire’ to the lease firm to hand it back, then someone will come and pick you up and bring you back’… to which my response was ‘fine, no problems but where EXACTLY are these lease places?’ to which he said ‘err I’m a bit busy, I’ll call you tomorrow with details’. So tonight, at 7pm I called him, and now the job has turned into ‘get into the yard for 6.30am and we’ll give you directions. But someone didn’t turn in today, so take yon truck and trailer to Killingholme, collect a container, then over to Heinz in Wigan, tip, then go to Ditton (Widnes) to the railport and lose the container, then to Trafford park to lose the trailer then to Cheshire and drop the wagon off’.

Vague or what?! All I know that one of the lease places involved is Collease, but I dont know where they are! Oh well, I guess at least I’ll be busy all day . . . .

thats the trouble when your off to pastuers new new si its called taking the micky :unamused:
chris

yeah, well I wont let it get to me :slight_smile:

the only hard place to find was Collease’s place on Trafford Park as they are not signed and down an alley basically by TDG on Twining road unsigned and the guys in the Tanker place at the end of the street sent me on a wild goose chase :unamused:

full marks to the Benton Brothers driver in Ditton rail terminal who went the wrong way round the railtracks in a hurry nearly hitting me, and forcing themselves into a 900 point turn; thus making me be nice and go round the block of trains again - the end result of which they saved less than 5 minutes :smiling_imp:

and tomorrow’s task will be to start at 3am in a automatic :confused:

roll on Thursday!!