Pay Rise???????????????

A Certain High profile company in the Northeast has today informed their drivers of their Substantial pay rise

From £5.25 per hour to
£6 per hour
BUT the £6 per hour is now on 50 hours instead of the old 40 Hours

and all overtime rates are at The same as when they were on £5.25

Who are these bosses trying to kid■■?

From the talk in the yard tonight dont be surprised if you dont see many of this High profile hauliers trucks on the road Monday Morning… a lot of VERY unhappy drivers around :open_mouth:

I’d rather be flippin burgers to save up for a mop to go with the bucket than work for that!

after I fell off my chair laughing I got back up and reread your posting,do you really think any one can do anything about it it`s put up or shut up time,take them to court if they have broke your contract of employment and look for another job.

I have had a e-mail asking me to Name and Shame this company )I dont work for them fortunatly)

It would be irresponsible for me to do so …

all I can say is that they are based at Potto in North Yorkshire :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

would the bossman / OWNER i/ nitials be J,B. RIKKI ■■

NO… :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Think of someone who has got an MBE for their services to the Haulage industry…
Obviously not for looking after their drivers though :imp: :imp: :imp:

oh would that be the duchess of a certain place near northallerton then… am i getn warm :laughing: :laughing:

SOMETHING NORTH END

anyway some pay rise that…give you summik in one hand then take most of it back in the otha…hehehehehe…bet there motors are still out in force though… the old british way of life …have a moan threatn allsorts… then it will be… oh ive got the mortgage n phone bill to pay… but if they do it again i mean it.hahahahahah…action my [arse]…(saved you an edit there luce)

“Arse” is allowed.L. :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

2 words …MOP+BUCKET money :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TruckNet UK:
A Certain High profile company in the Northeast has today informed their drivers of their Substantial pay rise

From £5.25 per hour to
£6 per hour
BUT the £6 per hour is now on 50 hours instead of the old 40 Hours

and all overtime rates are at The same as when they were on £5.25

Who are these bosses trying to kid■■?

From the talk in the yard tonight dont be surprised if you dont see many of this High profile hauliers trucks on the road Monday Morning… a lot of VERY unhappy drivers around :open_mouth:

so we have met then rikki and yes i can verify the pay rise and it aint gone down to well,next time ill say hello !!

TONY:
2 words …MOP+BUCKET money :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you sure that’s not three words Tony :question:
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i know of one local to me paying 5.50 ph dont know the rest of the pay structre but before tony get on his high horse i agree this time mop and bucket money
and no i dont work for them :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

TruckNet UK:
I have had a e-mail asking me to Name and Shame this company )I dont work for them fortunatly)

It would be irresponsible for me to do so …

prestons of potto

peanuts and monkeys

i took one of their ex drivers out with me on his first day at our place.

i nearly choked on my sandwiches when he told me their pay (£5.25)

£5.25 an hour?.but they do get to drive round in nicely painted wagons.prestons of potto more like peed up and potty to work for that :laughing:

and i thought i was getting a [zb] deal going from 9 and half to 8 on days… should be thankful i guess…

That isn’t.L. :wink:

Anyone driving an artic for £5.25 an hr wants shafting with a frosted MOP… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

So, for someone who works 50hrs a week your substantial pay rise amounts to £11.30 a week. WOW! get me their phone number, I want me some of that… NOT.

Prestons of potto is an anagram of Post rotten spoof.

mel brittan (the racehorse trainer and owner of steel plate stockyard ) in york

£5.10 per hour for class 2
£6.00 per hour for class 1

been advertising for quite a while , i wonder why !

YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE HoursMONDAY TO FRIDAY 40 HOURS PER WEEK WageCLASS 1 £6.00 PER HOUR CLASS 2 £5.10 PER HOUR DurationPERMANENT

DescriptionMust be fully experienced with a clean HGV 1 or 2 licence. Must also be 25+ for insurance purposes. Will be required to make deliveries of steel plates locally and within an 150 mile radius of York. Will involve occasional overnight stopovers. Monday to Friday 40 hours per week including evenings and the possibility of nights out.

mcdonalds in york city center pay £5 per hour at age 22 !