Drama queen indeed

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …hahaha… nice one rob… :blush: :blush:
anyway thanx for the support all of you… looks like i,m staying then… but seriously i have gave it serious thought… at the end of the day ive been here quite a while… though lately ive been thinking is there a point to all this… it isnt like it used to be when i first joined… there was like davey driver said… me n bill causing one or two rows…hehehe… speedcop with his often daft remarks…but funny at the same time… and in my opinion trucknet has lost something since the afore mentioned two have gone to pastures greener…it just aint the same…times change i spose… i hate change …anyway thanx to those of you who voted for me to stay…i had some very complimentary pms…
…rock on …

Aw shucks… :wink:

Glad to hear you’re staying.

Whatever happened to Bill? Last heard of heading to Sweden and he just seemed to vanish. Maybe he is shacked up with a 6’ blonde Swedish woman who lives over a pub? Mind you Bill would no doubt still complain, he’s got a blonde but the French guy down the road has a brunette and that’s not fair. :wink:

Speaking of people dissappearing, there hasn’t been any threads about lack of money and long hours recently.

Where’s Tony :question: :astonished: :wink:

coffee, i wonder if bill.and xcop for that matter are lurking around in disguise…
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

If Bill was in disguise and posting I’m sure we would recognise his style pretty quickly. :wink: :wink: :smiley: I don’t think he could just lurk and not post on some of the topics we’ve had recently. :smiley: